Re: Why im unable to download community operations (DLC) BF4 ?

by KillerShark998

Original Post

Why im unable to download community operations (DLC) BF4 ?

★ Novice

I cant download the DLC called Community Operations in BF4 therefore i cant play. When i choose to pay, which is free, i immediately recieve an error (ref. n. º 4008)   .. can someone please help me ?

Message 1 of 6 (4,122 Views)

Message 2 of 6 (4,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can't get past checkout. It says it is free and I checkout, but it never downloads. I managed to download Night Operations fine. Why can't it just be automatic?!!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (4,085 Views)

@ohbuggerthathurt wrote:

Can't get past checkout. It says it is free and I checkout, but it never downloads. I managed to download Night Operations fine. Why can't it just be automatic?!!!!!

When you were at the checkout did you click the checkbox for the terms and conditions? If you don't check that box you won't be able to complete the checkout process.  Also it can't be automatic since PC players want to be able to control what does on our hard drives.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (4,071 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm logged into the Origin App on my Windows 10 PC and even though I click on that I accept the terms and conditions, etc., after I click on pay now I keep on getting the following message in a window titled "Game Add-Ons" and below that it states "1 item in your cart".  Below that there's an error message that says "That didn't work. Let's try that again.  If the problem persists, wait a few minutes to see if the technical issue is resolved.  [ref. #4008].  There still is a Checkout button at the bottom of this window but after I click on that it takes me back to the Billing Information and then I check the terms of sale, etc. again then click on Pay Now and back to the same window that has the ref. #4008 error.  This is an endless loop if I keep on trying.

Message 5 of 6 (3,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been going on well over a week for me now.... Unable to get help through Origin help so far.  Haven't heard anything back in an email.   Basically I can't play on half the servers as half the server have Night Operations and Community Ops installed.    I can't download either of these.  Its also not available to me in the internet store.  Origin store, its there, but again, can't download because the error issue.  Doesnt even show up in the online store.

Message 6 of 6 (3,820 Views)