Why i feel that i've been stolen by EA

by El_Mou_FDz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why i feel that i've been stolen by EA

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought BF4, all went well, the day After EA blocked my game and now they don't even let me buy anything.. WHY ?

Also, i didn't get any support, they don't refund my order, now i 've nothing, no game, no account, no money refound !!

They said that 

We noticed this account has been suspended due to a Terms of Service violation. Some Origin services – including the ability to purchase new titles – are not available at this time. Please contact help.ea.com for assistance

WTF ?

Is this EA games ?

Message 1 of 5 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why i feel that i've been stolen by EA

@iflanses wrote:

They never answered to chat, phone, nothing... i just lost 24 of my life Frown

Email accountdisputes@ea.com with the details of your case as we cannot handle bans here on the EA Answer HQ.  Be advised it could take up to a couple of weeks for them to research your incident and respond due to their work volume. Just remain patient.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (394 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hello! @El_Mou_FDz
If you're account got banned/temporalily disabled you need to contact EA via live chat with an advisor or ask them to call you!
Helpful? Standard smile

I'm not an EA employee so please, if I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!

-SOS Sir.B
Message 2 of 5 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I appreciate your answer, but as i said, i got nothing.. and now i feel ruined my life Frown

Message 4 of 5 (407 Views)

@iflanses wrote:

Email accountdisputes@ea.com with the details of your case as we cannot handle bans here on the EA Answer HQ.  Be advised it could take up to a couple of weeks for them to research your incident and respond due to their work volume. Just remain patient.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (395 Views)