Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

by bravo4zero

Original Post

Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

★ Novice

Message 1 of 35 (12,514 Views)

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

★★★ Newbie

This happens to me too.  I have the XBL Achievements to prove that I finished the campaign, but not the game save that went with it...  happened twice so far -- once about 3 hours in (I forget what story point) and once again right after I got back to the Valkerie after the Titan sank.

Message 2 of 35 (12,280 Views)

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here on ps3.  Lost all of my campaign progress even though i have the trophies and lost the dog tags and medals.  Also every so often all of my multiplayer unlocks will reset to "new" status with the little orange notation.  I have to move over each one to clear the notations off, but it eventually happens again as if i just unlocked everything at once.   .....sucks  I will not be playing the campaign again until they patch it.  I'm pretty sure if i bought a new car and the engine stopped running the first day that the car company would do something about it.  Not just say, "well you can still push it".

Message 3 of 35 (12,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

4th time for me, all at different points in the campaign. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 4 of 35 (11,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There was suppose to be an update/patch released yesterday... Can you repost here if it actually worked for you... It didn't seem to work for me.
Message 5 of 35 (11,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope just happened to me about 5min ago, for the 3rd freaking time 

Message 6 of 35 (10,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here... very frustrating...

Message 7 of 35 (10,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me on my XBOX One midway through the campaign. Frustrated isn't the word.

Hope they acknowledge and repair this issue ASAP.

Message 8 of 35 (10,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
2nd time this has happened to me. This is a complete sham. You're servers also suck. Half the time they are down. Let it be known I want a damn refund. You can have your stinking game back.

Furthermore it is a disgrace that you have yet to acknowledge the issue or respond in this thread.
Message 9 of 35 (10,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem last night !!! Damn

Message 10 of 35 (10,551 Views)