Why can't I play China Rising expansion

by proxyzero

Original Post

Why can't I play China Rising expansion

★★ Newbie

Everywhere I check and including the manual inside my game case says that the CD Key I used should already provide me with China Rising, but it's not activated for my account yet? What's going on?

Message 1 of 7 (1,369 Views)

Re: Why can't I play China Rising expansion

★★★★★ Expert

China Rising is not out yet when it is out you will get to play it it will be out on 3th of December for premium members and 17th December for non premium members till that time we all wait 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 7 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

China Rising expansion is not ready for download yet!

1 more day before ready for download

Check of more details in here, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/premium/

China rising DLC is only available to some people with Battlefield Premium on PC at the moment , and with the $50.00 expansion with all the dlc.

For the rest of the game, ETA is sometime in Early Dec for Premium ,and One or two weeks later for non-premium gamers

I do not know which version your friends got but the DLC is included in the Digital Deluxe version, so on this version,it did not require a pre-order.

"Regarding PC versions of BF4, EA can update the PC version of the game and Battlelog at anytime they want because it doesn't have to go through MS or Sony's certification process.  It was probably an error that allowed Battlelog to unlock China Rising weapons earlier than intended on PC, but since PC uses Battlelog for everything once the weapons are in the PC client and unlocked in Battlelog they are usable." - ragnarok013

How to check For DLC

1)Right click BF4 on your Origin client and choose "show game details".

2)Scroll down to expansion. If China Rising was activated it should not be greyed out.

3)If it is I suggest you contact a game advisor to check your account.

For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 3 of 7 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not a premium member but I got China Rising, it says '' Battlefield has stoped working'' do i have to wait till 17th december ?

Message 4 of 7 (1,156 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@OnePieceGamer wrote:

I'm not a premium member but I got China Rising, it says '' Battlefield has stoped working'' do i have to wait till 17th december ?

If you are not a Premium Member then yes. you have to wait till the 17th.

Message 5 of 7 (1,152 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You guys can check following sticky for news about the BF4 update and the China Rising deployment: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/China-Rising-Kicked-out-of-servers/td-p/1941659/highlight/fal...

Cheers

Basti

Message 6 of 7 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bout the game with the china rising expansion I redeemed the code in the playstatian store ( ps3 ) before it got out and now I cant install it.

what should i do?

Message 7 of 7 (1,126 Views)