Re: Why can't I join my own Server?

by Real_Noobalishus

Original Post

Why can't I join my own Server?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No wonder my server been empty all day, since January we were promised all the glitches like server missing from favorites when empty, fix the glitch when you rent servers, were going to be fixed on the next update, but now since the last maintenance, I can't get into the server's settings, I can't change anything unless I logout a few times and try again, ALSO/ I can't join my own hotdamned server!!!!

Server's been just about empty all day when I have over 30K fans and my own hard dedication to the server for the last three years!!!

Who the hell do you people have working over there, does anyone know what's going on or are you guys just swinging it as everyday goes by?

c'mon slackers do your job!

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Chronic1Thunder I can understand this can be frustrating and certainly needs to be looked at.

My best suggestion would be to first contact EA Help center at https://help.ea.com/en/ and make sure to follow up with them if you haven't heard back with a week.

Secondly to help you out I will tag @EA_Atic and @EA_Barry as they're both community managers and may be able to help point you in the right direction.

I hope this helps you and you can have your issue dealt with quickly so you and your fanbase can get back to rocking the battlefield Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi Real Noob, this is not an isolated issue, this issue is across the board, everyone is experiencing this issue, this EA's end not users.

Either PC, Xbox or PS4.

Message 3 of 3 (321 Views)