Re: Who owns the music in battlefield 4 album

by tempo_rarity

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who owns the music in battlefield 4 album

★★★★★ Newbie

I own battlefield  4 and the battlefield album  does that mean i can use songs to make my own battlefield  videos?? Or does it belong  to a 3rd party? Really hope i can get a reply  on this  I've  try to send emails  but with no luck

Message 1 of 6 (1,087 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@cakecrazy2902 So another user pointed me to some info you might find handy: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,047 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@cakecrazy2902 Don't know for definite but I'd imagine there could be rights issues here.

Message 2 of 6 (1,060 Views)

Hero
@cakecrazy2902 So another user pointed me to some info you might find handy: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Message 3 of 6 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ElliotLH Thanks i will check it out and see what i can find out
Message 4 of 6 (1,023 Views)

Message 5 of 6 (668 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've always wanted to ask Anthrax if they're okay with their phenomenal song 'Anthrax' being THE perfect Battlefield opener .

That's because every time I hear that songs vicious Intro ; a two part 'power-plod' ; I see a nice long sweeping shot in my minds eye of a Tank horde rolling in from one side , interspersed with other shots of LAVs and  Jeeps and Infantry Masses etc , all heading in that same direction.

Then the drum riff separates this metal-march and its second part starts , which are of course similar shots of all the Tanks and everything else coming in , but from the other side .

Collision course imminent ; conflict afoot . Perfect .

Then the guitars screech their sustain and gets shredded by the drums - so obviously an Air Strafing - shot best I'd say from a Cockpit View .

The song really kicks off then , and I'll tell you its just chock full of 'explosive' and 'automatic weapons fire' visualistic opportunities .

Come to think of it . . .

I've always wanted to ask Battlefield if it's okay that I think of Battlefield whenever I hear that song.

Tongue out

Message 6 of 6 (654 Views)