Re: Whether we are allowed to play games in Asia, Who is this decision?

by Marten2018

Original Post

Whether we are allowed to play games in Asia, Who is this decision?

★★★ Apprentice

Whether we are allowed to play games in Asia, Who is this decision?

A few days ago, there were three more 66 slots servers shut down.

Of course, this does not mean the Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V is a very good game, So these people gave up the Battlefield 4.

Because Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V have very serious China cheating players in Asia, But the really good Battlefield 4 is being attacked by DDoS attackers from China every day, Decide on our freedom of the game.

Do you know? Daily DDoS attacks, starting in the morning, Every night PM: 11:10, All BF4 Asia servers will be attacked by large-scale DDoS attacks, Can you tell me how our Asia players should play in this situation?

This is just a simple web button, You are not willing to block the right mouse button, You are also not willing to delete the [Join Server] button, You are not willing to stop the BF4 multiplayer mode, Of course, you are not willing to stop selling.

I want to ask you how we should play the game?

This is now the case in Asia server: (GMT+8 PM:2:25 )

Who will decide the freedom of Asia players?

Stop telling me that about DDoS attacks, I have to ask my server vendor to handle it, I can tell you clearly Jeroen, manager of i3D.NET, He told me that they could not make any changes to this matter.

And warn us about this, If we have too many complaints, We will be banned from renting the BF4 server, Because they told me that this is the only action you can change, Just because you are telling everyone the IP address and Port of the server, What can we do for this?

We demand that this problem be solved immediately, We are going to play the game, Instead of enjoying a DDoS attack, Please give us the dignity we should have!

Message 1 of 4 (574 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

你说你一个快死的人了,还一天到晚“维”护服务器。你要死你也别

This is the result of your indulgence of DDoS offenders from China, You are not willing to stop such DDoS attacks.

So you want me to be your scapegoat, Now these guys who are bullying me, just because my server is always full, These people think that I am the real criminal.

Your stupid behavior, I have to bear the punishment that should not be?

Do you know what these people have done to me?

1. Spread false news, saying that I am the real server DDoS attacker.

2. Report my chat account, say that I am a scammer, or other reason that doesn't exist, let my chat account be frozen.

3. Use Facebook wants to be my friend, They want to understand my true circle of friends and destroy my more serious relationships.

4. Use Gmail to write a letter to scare me.

This is why you are not willing to delete the [Join Server] button, I should have to accept the price?

Only 15 of the 64 slots servers in Asia, What do you think we need to continue to endure?

If you don't want to delete this button, please end this game directly.

Just like Battlefield 2142!

I can't continue to endure it!

Message 2 of 4 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

These people say that our servers are always full, But the actual situation is that as long as AM:12:15 will be DDoS attack.

So when I posted it yesterday, after the screenshot of my server's "Crash statistics", Now is Sunday AM: 4: 30, At this moment, my server still has players playing games.

As long as not an idiot, Anyone knows, He wants to let me with the owner of the Japan server, Become his scapegoat.

Only because this Chinese criminal is talking to everyone, Only with me (Unti buriburi so-se-ji muffin) server, is the real DDoS attacker.

Do you think such a thing can be accepted?

Evidence screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/I6YAYNg

Message 3 of 4 (503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No one in Asia can solve crimes from China.

We must have a new [join server] the way, We don't have too many players to waste with time and money.

Because DDoS attackers from China, Even if your server is only 14/64, Your server will also be attacked, Your game time will also be limited to PM: 11:53.

As long as the time comes to the Hong Kong server, it will all be attacked by DDoS, But we are renting a 24/30 server, Do we have to obey the rules from Chinese criminals?

Message 4 of 4 (458 Views)