Re: Where are loadouts in the new BF4 UI?

by Ozarkle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where are loadouts in the new BF4 UI?

★★ Novice

Still being a noob, I was finally getting the hang of changing vehicle and soldier loadouts in the old interface (before joining a game...lots of time to browse).  Now comes the change, and I am lost.  I see something, but there don't seem to be categories, so I am clicking and hoping...and clicking and hoping.  Frustrating, since I try any and all new toys as I level up.  Now I am back to throwing rocks at attack helicopters because I don't know what choices go into what categories. 

Message 1 of 16 (27,917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @sw1ts & @fyvm

Unfortunately Loadouts are not available in the new Battlefield 4 UI.  You can still use your Loadouts from battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (32,992 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I search it too but i didn't find it Frown

Message 2 of 16 (27,865 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @sw1ts & @fyvm

Unfortunately Loadouts are not available in the new Battlefield 4 UI.  You can still use your Loadouts from battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Message 3 of 16 (32,993 Views)

@IIPrest0nII wrote:

Hello @sw1ts & @fyvm

This ^^^ or set your load out in game. I'm still baffled at why such a substandard UI was implemented in BF1 let along ported to BF4.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 16 (27,835 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ragnarok013 wrote:

@IIPrest0nII wrote:

Hello @sw1ts & @fyvm

This ^^^ or set your load out in game. I'm still baffled at why such a substandard UI was implemented in BF1 let along ported to BF4.

Let's ask DICE ^ ^ 

Message 5 of 16 (27,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why on earth was this new interface ever introduced? The old one was a bit busy, but at least you learned where everything was,and could do everything BF4 related from  the log. Not having the ability to edit loadouts seems like an enormous oversight. Either that, or they're trying to make our lives that little bit more difficult...

Message 6 of 16 (27,821 Views)

★★ Novice

The new interface is an embarrassment!

Message 7 of 16 (27,779 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for this info and link. I will complain to EA.

Message 8 of 16 (24,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How in the world can i complain to EA they don't care about people who bought the game there stupid they introduced loads of new bugs and why in hell they thought limiting what people can do in the game they must be on another planet
Message 9 of 16 (24,255 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @tnad12345,

sorry to hear you don't enjoy the new UI. The loadout is still be there though in the soldier tab. If it doesn't show up right away, please close down the game and go to the following folder:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefield 4\settings and delete the "twinkle" folder there - relaunch the game and you should be able to see the loadout again.

Message 10 of 16 (24,178 Views)