When will bf4 sell "Rent a Server"

by Hrld1234

Original Post

Re: When will bf4 sell "Rent a Server"

★★ Novice

Why cant we just get a date when we will get server rental on ps4?

All we seem to here from you guys is its coming soon.

Whats wrong with it will be avaliable from the 28th March or the 15th of April for example.

Is it really that hard?Will you guys get fired or something for giving us a date?

Message 11 of 14 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Click the link below for the cheapest BF4 Servers, Servers are only avaliable on PC at the current time,

Click Here or go to http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1656921

Message 12 of 14 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@insideman123456 wrote:

Why cant we just get a date when we will get server rental on ps4?

All we seem to here from you guys is its coming soon.

Whats wrong with it will be avaliable from the 28th March or the 15th of April for example.

Is it really that hard?Will you guys get fired or something for giving us a date?

Yes, any person working on the project is not allowed to share info in any way and even if they did it would probrably be wrong, they will probrably fix the netcode before rushing ahead of themselves.

Click the link below for the cheapest BF4 Servers, Servers are only avaliable on PC at the current time,
Click Here or go to http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1656921

Message 13 of 14 (260 Views)

★★ Novice

Fix the netcode?Are you mocking me and the rest of the console community?Its been five months abd you are still no closer to fixing this problem.

So basically we are never going to get server rental then.

Never before have i seen such gross incompetence from companys whos jobs are to build and release games.

Maybe you should all look for jobs in the banking sector.

This will be the last Battlefield title i will ever buy.Thanks for wasting £80 pound of my hard earned money.Not that anyone at EA and DICE care.

Message 14 of 14 (201 Views)