Re: What can I do restore my premium membership?

by ravfty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What can I do restore my premium membership?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I used to own bf4 premium on my PS4, one day it got blocked and at the time I didn't knew that I could just go to restore licenses and recover the game. Instead, I just deleted the game for good. Sometime later I brought the standard game and got some DLCs that were free at that time (2018 to be more precise) and I noticed that some items that were previously exclusive were with me such as DogTags and knifes. I checked the store and it says that I still not premium and need to pay up to $40 to get the season pass. What I want to ask is there anything I can do to restore my premium membership? 

Message 1 of 3 (639 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Peacekeeper_0627 Since you made the purchase via Playstation you'll need to contact Playstation customer support for further information: The number is 1-800-345-7669 http://us.playstation.com/corporate/Contactus
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (571 Views)

All Replies

@Peacekeeper_0627 Since you made the purchase via Playstation you'll need to contact Playstation customer support for further information: The number is 1-800-345-7669 http://us.playstation.com/corporate/Contactus
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Peacekeeper_0627 i bought bf4 with premium today and i noticed suddenly my premium membership is gone.
Message 3 of 3 (483 Views)