Re: Weapons Crate Controls Not working

by astralmind11

Original Post

Weapons Crate Controls Not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I am playing battle field 4 on steam through my pc and I’ve got a Xbox controller connected to it wirelessly. I can play the game as normal but when I go to the weapons crate and try to select different weapons none of the controls work. The only 2 that do are right and left bumper. It’s almost like the UI doesn’t recognize any of the controllers. How would I go about fixing this ?

Message 1 of 2 (598 Views)

Re: Weapons Crate Controls Not working

★★★ Newbie
@troublemaker2016 I found a workable solution for this. I'm using a PS5 controller and playing through Steam/Origin. On the steam controller settings, go to "Base Configurations" > "Desktop Configuration." Set the trackpad "Style of Input" to "Mouse." Set the "Click Action" to "Left Mouse." Set "Trackball Mode" to "Off."

On the Battlefield Menu, erase the binding that causes the trackpad click to bring up the menu. It will function as a left mouse click instead. This has worked for me. Adjust the mouse sensitivity as needed to move the weapons menu up and down. I am still trying to figure out a better way to use the scroll wheel function but haven't figured out a good solution for that yet.
Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)