We are sorry, an error has occurred.

by locromise

Original Post

We are sorry, an error has occurred.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

"We are unable to connect to EA Servers to activate Battlefield 4 on this computer using your account. Please try again later."

That's all I've seen all night since 12 midnight when attempting to play this game in any mode.

http://puu.sh/52DjN.jpg

Solutions?

Message 2 of 26 (7,246 Views)

BF4 connection issue

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to launch the campaign I get an error saying: "We are unable to connect to the EA servers to activate Battlefield 4 digital deluxe on this computer using your account." Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this happening to others as well?

Message 1 of 26 (7,166 Views)

We are sorry an error has occured. We are unable to connect to the EA servers to activate Battle Field 4 Digital Delux on this computer using your account. Please try again later

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We are sorry an error has occured. We are unable to connect to the EA servers to activate Battle Field 4 Digital Delux on this computer using your account. Please try again later

This is the error I am getting when I am trying to play..Is there any solution to this as I am not finding one on here.

Message 3 of 26 (7,190 Views)

Re: We are sorry an error has orccured. We are unable to connect to the EA servers to activate Battle Field 4 Digital Delux on this computer using your account. Please try again later

★★ Novice

I keep getting this error too. I had it also during beta. It cleared up after a few days of beta, I really don't want to wait a few days again.

I have no idea the cause.

Message 4 of 26 (7,185 Views)

Re: We are sorry an error has orccured. We are unable to connect to the EA servers to activate Battle Field 4 Digital Delux on this computer using your account. Please try again later

★★ Novice

Heh, can't even play the Campaign mode due to this error...

Oh well, have to go to work, MAYBE it will be rectified when I get home.

Message 5 of 26 (7,165 Views)

Re: We are sorry an error has occured. We are unable to connect to the EA servers to activate Battle Field 4 Digital Delux on this computer using your account. Please try again later

★★★ Newbie

rofl. yeah i feel yah.. I wanted to get some footage and post a review today... looks like thats not gonna happen  :-\

Message 6 of 26 (7,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*edit*

thought i found a fix but no bueno

Message 7 of 26 (7,159 Views)

Re: BF4 connection issue

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here too Frown   

Hope they find a solution quickly, i spent a ton of money on this game. And now cant even play it Frown 

Message 8 of 26 (7,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
barry.png
Message 9 of 26 (7,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still nothing,, here is what I have done so far

-fresh reboot in safe mode w/ networking

-diabled firewall/avg

-Ran origin as admin

-Cleared Cache (using firefox)

-checked host file (nothing related to bf4)

-enabled DMZ host for the IP of device I am currently using

-never had the beta

Windows 7
  1. Hold down the Windows key and press R. (This will open the Run dialogue.)
  2. Type cmd and press Enter. (This will open a command prompt.)
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  8. Reboot the computer.

Message 10 of 26 (7,084 Views)