WWCE dogtag

by Zloyy_Sniper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WWCE dogtag

★★★★★ Newbie

Я понимаю,что данный жетон могут получить, пользователи активно помогающие EA. Но прошу если есть добрые люди в поддержке EA. Подарите пожалуйста жетончик. Я готов отвечать хоть ежедневно на тесты об улучшении игры и конкретно данного ресурса EA. У меня нет связей и возможностей. Но если есть вакансии хоть кофе раздавать я бы был рад и этому. За любой ответ заранее спасибо.

I understand that this badge can get people actively helping EA. But I ask if there are good people in support of EA. Give please zhetonchik. I am ready to respond to at least daily for tests on improving the game and particularly the resource EA. I do not have connections and opportunities. But if there is a job to distribute coffee though I would have been happy and this. For any answer in advance thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WWCE dogtag

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert
Message 2 of 7 (996 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

There is more about the Hero program at http://answers.ea.com/t5/AHQ-Academy/bd-p/The-AHQ-Academy

Wink

Message 2 of 7 (997 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

do you know how it's work in russian federation? do it work same? because I have a lot of thoughts about bf4 Russian players but for the most part not adequate and children among the general chaos in the community do not disassemble and do not check to yourself. p.s apologize in advance for their grammatical errors

Message 3 of 7 (955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@EA_Victoria 

may be best to advise you further.

Message 4 of 7 (951 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there. Just like @alphawolf35 said, this Dog Tag is exclusively for those with outsanding performance rank of an Answer HQ Hero.  Anyone can become a Hero as long as you have the right motivation and knowledge. If you would like to become a Hero and help other Russian users on Russian boards of AHQ you can start working towards it right this second Standard smile

Good luck!

Message 5 of 7 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thx

Message 6 of 7 (941 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yup @Zloyy_Sniper you need to be a Hero for this dogtag. That is the only way to obtain it.

Message 7 of 7 (936 Views)