WHY have I been banned???

by mincraftking9100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY have I been banned???

★★★ Newbie

I was banned on Battlefield 4 on  Augl. 12, 2014 at 10:29 PM EST for using aimbot.   I own up to the first time of using it, but now I am being banned again for 20 hours for using aimbot in which I do not even have installed in my computer.  I have never used it since the first time.  HELP  please

from  

ing    mincraftking9100

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHY have I been banned???

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks+ to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: Information about banned or suspended accounts

How to dispute third party bans by Punkbuster, fairfight and GGC-Stream. Note: EA Support cannot do anything about these bans

Punkbuster bans: Click this link

GGC-Stream bans: Click this link

Fairfight bans: Click this link

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

All Replies

Re: WHY have I been banned???

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks+ to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: Information about banned or suspended accounts

How to dispute third party bans by Punkbuster, fairfight and GGC-Stream. Note: EA Support cannot do anything about these bans

Punkbuster bans: Click this link

GGC-Stream bans: Click this link

Fairfight bans: Click this link

Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)