Violation (GAMEHACK)

by PhonkafiedONe

Original Post

Violation (GAMEHACK)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi all.

I just switched to another server and got kicked for "Violation (GAMEHACK) #83022". 

As far as I could see in the threads 'nobody's' got an answer to this. 
Obviously I don't hack. Eventho I'm in IT I wouldn't know where to start. 
But not being able to play the game and getting kicked off servers with this message is agrevating.

And somehow I'm a newbie oh here now.. With a different avatar! WTH ?  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 8 (1,711 Views)

Re: Violation (GAMEHACK)

★ Novice
@PhonkafiedONe same here...
Message 2 of 8 (1,677 Views)

★★ Novice
@ghorwak Hi have you found a solution yet? I repaired game and updated punkbuser via even balance but still no joy.
Message 3 of 8 (1,605 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey there @PhonkafiedONe  I recommend that you reach out to Punkbuster to dispute the ban and unfortunately there is nothing we can help with on AHQ or EA support. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 8 (1,582 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thanks for the advice.
Entered a ticket on Evenbalance page.
Will wait for feedback and info. from them.
Message 5 of 8 (1,566 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately still no solution. I appealed my ban (which has now become permanent by trying to connect) to Evenbalance in early March (including pb logs) but I had no response ... It's just theft ... Looking at the list of pb bans for BF4, we see a relatively large number of cases corresponding to the "Gamehack # 83022" violation from the end of February, and in my opinion their program contains a bug that triggers this, or it may be due to the connection problems on their game servers ... Keep me informed of the evolution of your situation, I will do the same. Good luck Wink

Message 6 of 8 (1,350 Views)

★ Novice

Yup, no help from punkbuster, try again, cause your not helping.  Unless EA steps in and tells punkbuster to do something, no love what so every for the EA brand at all.  Sorry, been 8 months or more of this dictatorship of not being able to enjoy content that I forked out coin on.  I put in like 3-5 tickets followed the post for a month in an open browser since all content on the ticket goes away after you close it.  Completely out of bounds, and short of fraudulent to all someone to refuse you to access/play something you purchased.  At this point, let the hackers do what they want and the just allow vote kicks or some other system to boot them.

So feed up.

Message 7 of 8 (1,164 Views)

★ Novice

Hows is that ticket you submitted....LOL

Message 8 of 8 (1,163 Views)