Unlinking a PSN account on an Origin ID because there is 2 linked to my account

by garethjhendry88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlinking a PSN account on an Origin ID because there is 2 linked to my account

★★★★★ Newbie

am playing bf4 and got premium on my main psn but all my battle packs and all my stats are linked to my other psn account. how can i fix this

Message 1 of 14 (98,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlinking a PSN account on an Origin ID because there is 2 linked to my account

★★★★ Expert

You need to contact EA game advisor DIRECTLY to get it unlink ,only they have the tools and authority to go into your account to unlink gametag .

For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (111,470 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unlinking a PSN account on an Origin ID because there is 2 linked to my account

★★★★ Expert

You need to contact EA game advisor DIRECTLY to get it unlink ,only they have the tools and authority to go into your account to unlink gametag .

For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 14 (111,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Funny that they have the tools to unlink.. Because when I contacted them months ago they said they couldn't unlink, that only another department could, and they would get back to me. Funnily enough they never got back to me. Still have no access to my psn names because they can't be bothered. Even months on I knew it wouldn't happen. They just fob you off with the "someone will get back to you at some point". That'll hold you off for atleast a month eh!!!!
Message 3 of 14 (97,876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We'll, after speaking to an advisor on Live Chat for 15minutes with them confirming my information etc. they told me they couldn't do it! Wasted my time, was told that they can do it if I telephone or the advisor would pass on my details to the relevant department to action but this would take up to 3 weeks!

A complete joke, wasted my time only to be told they can't do it!

No wonder EA was voted the worst company!
Message 4 of 14 (97,108 Views)

Re: Unlinking a PSN account on an Origin ID because there is 2 linked to my acco

★★★ Novice

It's annoying how these mods post the same type things on every thread and mark is as the "solultion" when the EA support team can't help with much of anything at all.   If it's anything useful, they always say someone else has to deal with it and it's a month+ wait.

Message 5 of 14 (85,857 Views)

Re: Unlinking a PSN account on an Origin ID because there is 2 linked to my acco

★★ Novice

Waste of time indeed.

I wanted them to Un-link my PSN from an old account I do not use which does not have a working E-mail address as the forums said they could.

15 minute of wait time, 20 minutes of talking to them only to be told I can not Un-link my PSN from this one to my new one, but they can update my E-mail address. (Which is used by another Origin account), then advised me to make a new E-mail! I do not -want- this account that is the thing. I want my PSN linked to the Origin account I currently use.

Message 6 of 14 (85,810 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, ive been trying for 5 months to have a PSN account that isnt even mine unlinked. their failure to unlink it actually resulted in unauthorized charges to my bank account. (i was able to get them reversed and removed the card from the account so they couldnt do it again but that was a hassle too)

Message 7 of 14 (84,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Same for me
Message 8 of 14 (80,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How too log out old ea account

Message 9 of 14 (56,396 Views)

★ Novice

Message 10 of 14 (53,503 Views)