Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to post in Battlelog Forums

by HeroEightyTwo

Original Post

Highlighted

Unable to post in Battlelog Forums

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

As a thank you for our patience with all the game bugs we were promised a pistol scope so when I realised I hadn't received it I went to the forum post that gave the details on the battlelog and wanted to leave a message asking how we claim it.

I tried twice to leave my comment but the screen just blinks and doesn't post and when I tried a 3rd time it said I had posted too many times today.

I have checked my "latest activity" on the forum home page and there is nothing on there since my early posts from the release of the game.

With all those people whining about the glitches and bugs and then someone actually has a legitimate question it seems like EA/Dice are trying to fail by only allowing complaints to be posted.

Any ideas why I can't post? Oh and if any ideas on how to claim my pistol scope too would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)

Re: Unable to post in Battlelog Forums

★★★★★ Expert

Log out and log in to Origin and battlelog and delete your browse history if that does not work then change your browse try a different one and  for the pistol thing 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)

Re: Unable to post in Battlelog Forums

★★★ Newbie

This is also happening to me. Why am I unable to post? 

Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help