Re: Can't join to server. EA servers problem?

by BornToDie1955

Original Post

Unable to connect to any Battlefield 4 Beta servers due to activation problems

★★ Novice

I can't to connect any servers in Battlefield 4 Beta due to activation problems. It says "We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Battlefield 4™ Beta (64-Bit Only) on this computer using your account. Please try again later." Tried some servers, even Singapore ones. Didn't work. I recently installed Battlefield 4 Beta, downloading and installation went fine, but not when joining server from Battlelog due to error message mentioned above.

I have Windows 8 with Media Center 64-bit, planning to upgrade to Windows 8.1 64-bit in mid-October.

I have met the minimum system requirements for Battlefield 4 Beta.

Message 19 of 33 (7,012 Views)

Can't join to server. EA servers problem?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, when trying to join a server it gives me an error: "Can not connect to EA servers to activate the game Battlefield 4 beta Limited (x64) on your computer using your account. Please try again later." Please help

Message 1 of 33 (3,309 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, impossible to connect to any BF4 beta server.
Battlefield 3 no problems however.

Message 2 of 33 (3,219 Views)

BF4 can't activate itself when trying to start for first time

★ Novice

Hi

I installed the BF4 client without any problems. But when I select a server to join, the origin window pops up saying something like "no connection to EA-Servers while trying to activate BF4 for your account".

I tried different browsers, but this seems to be an error with origin/my account?

I would be glad if some EA employee could look into it Standard smile

Message 3 of 33 (4,749 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got exactly same problem. And I have Battlefield 3 Premium account. BF3 works without problems.

Message 4 of 33 (3,166 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Having the same issue. Click join and it says error on every server I click to join. Do you all have multiple soldiers on your account? I do and wonder if this is the problem.

-Furman

Message 5 of 33 (3,136 Views)

★★ Novice

I had a live chat with EA advisor and all he told me was to clear my browser history and update drivers ( in my case beta driver 13.1 from this site http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx ). I don't know where's the connection between my graphic drivers and EA servers but I've done that. And of course I still keep getting the same error.

Message 6 of 33 (3,115 Views)

★★ Novice

Please let us know if any of You manage to solve this problem. I've been trying to find some solution for couple of hours and I'm about to give up.

Message 7 of 33 (3,106 Views)

★★ Novice

EA support told you driver issues? cmon! thisis clearly account related and/or Origin. Video card drivers have nothing to do with it.

Message 8 of 33 (3,042 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok so I tried the live chat with support one more time today. And the advisor's answer was just this link https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-beta-known-issues . It seems we just have to wait for the open beta till October 4th. He assured me everything should be fine by then. For me it looks like somehow our accounts weren't granted access to the exclusive early beta. Maybe it's just 3 days delay but in my opinion it is a scandal that they didn't keep a promise to people who spent their money for premium accounts in BF3. I asked him if there's some way to write a complaint directly to EA. He answered that the forum is a place for that. Since one post on the forum is like a needle in a haystack it's just a waste of time to complain. Sorry for the long post but this really made me furious.

Message 9 of 33 (2,993 Views)