Re: Unable to Get Limited Offer

by IIDaZzuII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Get Limited Offer

★★★★★ Newbie

Alright so I have Battlefield 4 installed and in the Road to Battlefield V menu Its offering a free Second Assault Expansion pack Naturally as someone with no Expansions I tried to get it and it goes through the motions put in pin and stuff then it  says something failed try again later, after the Xbox prompt closes the page says canceled. First I reset my Xbox and went back to the page same thing happened,  so I waited till today to try it again it did the same thing

as a cheap noob I need these expansions to have fun with the rest of the community and am Inable to do so can I get some help please

Message 1 of 2 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Lowrodrick!

It seems a problem affecting your Xbox account rather than your Ea account.

I suggest you to first contact Microsoft support in order to get this investigated.

Let us know if you mange to solve it.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (583 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Lowrodrick!

It seems a problem affecting your Xbox account rather than your Ea account.

I suggest you to first contact Microsoft support in order to get this investigated.

Let us know if you mange to solve it.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 2 (584 Views)