Umm I need help

by TheSouthron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Umm I need help

★★★ Newbie

Hi I hope I ain't breaking any rules by making a new topic I never asked a question before, Anyhow about a year or 2 ago my account was hacked and I owned Battlefield 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition well Dragon Age: Inquisition was a lot of money to buy but I'm ok with that lose I guess, I just really want Battlefield 4 back I did make another account after that but I be damn it got hacked as well so I gave up on origin for about a year and well now I'm back, what can I do I have Battlefield 4's key code(product code) and well I tried to see if I could activate in my new account but it says its product already in use or something I'm still using the same computer that I installed Battlefield 4 on, So could I just uninstall Battlefield 4 from my computer and then reuse the code or do I have to re-buy? it I mean I don't mind re-buying it, its just I don't have the money.

Message 1 of 4 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Umm I need help

Hero (Retired)

@TheSouthron Hello,

No, you can't use the Product Code for Battlefield 4 since it was activated on your previous account. Remember, all codes are associated to your EA Account, not your PC or hardware.

So, in your case I would recommend to recover the access to your old Account by contacting EA support:  How to contact EA support If you don't want to return your Account then I'm afraid you will have to buy games again on your new Account.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (593 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Yes, from my knowledge you will have to re-purchase Battlefield 4. Hopefully you can get this issue resolved!

Message 2 of 4 (500 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheSouthron Hello,

No, you can't use the Product Code for Battlefield 4 since it was activated on your previous account. Remember, all codes are associated to your EA Account, not your PC or hardware.

So, in your case I would recommend to recover the access to your old Account by contacting EA support:  How to contact EA support If you don't want to return your Account then I'm afraid you will have to buy games again on your new Account.

Message 3 of 4 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok thanks for the help, well dang I guess i'm going to have to re-buy since my since my yahoo account that I used of Origin was hacked, well anyhow like I say thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)