Re: Two people same IP cannot join same server in BF4

by Terrahurts

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Message 21 of 46 (12,744 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yup!  ^^^^^  That vid fixed it for me too!

Message 22 of 46 (12,708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Okay, after hours and hours, I finally found a fix for this. 

1. Disable UPnP on your router.

2. Go to origin

3. Right click on Battlefield 4 and select "game details".

4. Next to Launch options click "edit".

5. Under command line arguments, add " +clientport 2xxxx". Where "2xxxx" is a number between 20000-29999

6. Click "apply"

6. Do the same for all of the other computers on your network, just  make sure the port you enter is a different number than the other ones.

7. Foward all of the computers ports you entered in origin on your router, and you're done!

Message 23 of 46 (12,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This aint a BF3 or BF4 issue, this is a router/router config issue. Have fixed this for a couple of my mates already. Don't understand why this works but it has for me so hope fully it will for you. So here is what i did.

I accessed the router and set up static ip address's for each of the connected devices using their mac address.  So everytime that computer/console links in with the configured router it will always get that ip address and it means that you can bring your console/pc to a mates house and it won't have to fiddle with things to get it to work again.

Then I assigned a seperate IP range to each device.

Then I restarted the router.

Then hopefully go and enjoy shooting your freinds in the head.

And thats it, each router out there is different so you will have to go through their support site attempting to figure out how to do this. Handy little referance site for this sort of thing is portforward: http://portforward.com/

This fix should work for consoles and pc's,  as thats what was in the 2 mates houses where i did this. ( if the more technical minded people out there wish to tear the post apart please do)

Time for my Bacon Sandwich Standard smile

Message 24 of 46 (11,692 Views)

★★★ Novice

****** SOLUCION ******* SOLUCION ******* SOLUCION ******** INCLUYE NITRADO SERVERS

Hola, tengo 2 PC en una misma Red, o sea lo normal, una IP Externa que me asigna mi ISP, un router y 2 computadoras con 1 cuenta BF4 cada una de ellas.
Hasta ahora cuando conectaba una, la otra al conectar, me ponia error verifice si el PUerto UDP 3659 esta abierto, he pasado casi medio mes, y he hablado con la mitad del cuerpo tecnico de DICE o EA creo, ya no lo se.
Hasta hoy que ENCONTREEEEEEE LA MALDITAAAAAAA  SOLUCIONNNNNNNNN pues todos me decias que contratara otro internet para tener otra ip mas (tamos todos locos)

Asi lo solucione.. espero que les sirva... y me comenten que ha sucedido, yo lo he soucionado asi..

1. Abri los puertos del Battleifeld 4 en el Router, en la seccion Port Triggering (NO EN Port Forwarding, pues esta ultima nos pide una ip sola y yo tengo 2 maquinas), los puertos son
TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 17502, 20000-20100, 22990, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
Quizas solo el 80 y el 3659 ya funcione pero yo abri todos

2. Bajamos he instalamos el programa Smart Port Forwarding de [link]http://cqt.com.uy/spf.zip[/link]

3. En cada una de las maquinas desactivamos el firewall de windows (opcional) o agregarle el puerto 3650 al firewall (yo lo desactive)

4. Configuramos EN CADA MAQUINA el programa Smart Port Forwarding para que quede de esta manera [link]http://cqt.com.uy/ss.jpg[/link]
    y le cambiamos IP 192.168.0.2 por nuestra IP local correspondiente a la maquina en la cual estamos instalando.

5. En el router tengo desactivado el UPNP..(no se si tendra algo que ver)

PRONTO ...A JUGAR VARIAS MAQUINAS EN UNA MISMA LAN Y LPMQLP QUE LA HICIERON COMPLICADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Message 25 of 46 (10,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Greetings, I have tried Terrahurts and previous fixes but our problem has not been solved. Perhaps this is because I do not know how to setup IP ranges for my devices on our Sitecom Wireless 300N Router. In any case: I've disabled UPNP on the router, SSDP and UPNP in services.msc and setup static IP adresses for the computers in our LAN. In any case, for now we'll have to make due with wireless connections. Frown Would love a fix for this since wireless is less stable.
Message 26 of 46 (10,884 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok ..i have same problem and have tried all fixes above to no avail.However i have noticed that this problem only happens on SOME server, some connect 2/3/4/ machins no problem...i am not trying to boost this server as i dont even know who's or where it is ,but it allows more than one pc ..try it for connection purposes...#1-=[Rageplace]=-Caspian Only 1200 Tickets by Gamed.de,,after trying several servers i have come to the conclusion this is a server side problem..

I have reset all changes back to default and still able to connect 2+pc's to above server and others ,,trial and error but there are many servers that will accept 2 + machines

hope this helps

Message 27 of 46 (10,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!!!

My router is an older one and Smart Forwarding insn't an option I have.  Installed free Smart Port Forwarding on my win7 64 bit and worked from first try...

Listen On: Localhost:3659 forward to <gateway address>:<port> - I used 192.168.0.1:30000

Message 28 of 46 (10,167 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Check your router to make sure how many people can be on it at one time.I set mine to the number of devices in the house that used a internet connection. Say it is set to 6 users at one time max and you have 1 laptop, 1 cell phone and 2 dvd players running that would only leave access for 2 more users.Most devices have auto update turned on so when you power them up they maintain a internet connection. The other thing is that I assigned a perminant IP to all devices on my router so that I had no more conflict issues and prior I did have them.

Message 29 of 46 (10,166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Turn on every wifi device in your house then locate the Mac Address for each device and write it down and what it is for. Contact your cable company ask them to list all devices showing, see if any are missing. When you confirm alll devices show have them assign perminant IP addresses to all devices and set number of users to number of devices showing. Once that is complete , tell them you want to set up gaming for your device and they should be able to work that out for you .I port forwarded for my Xbox1 one and have had no problems with glitching or otherwise since then. It is possible your router is not sufficient to support multi person gaming. Hope this helps

Message 30 of 46 (10,164 Views)