Trying to activate Phantom Assignment and telling me Premium not detected

by munkyxtc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to activate Phantom Assignment and telling me Premium not detected

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I'm trying to activate the Phantom Assignment and when I click the skull from leaderboards it opens the new screen where I was expected to be prompted for a password; however, it shows my account then displays an error message "Premium Not Detected"

I have attempted to try this in multiple browsers and cleared cache in each as some have indicated that resolved the issue; sadly it did not in my case.

I'm on the Xbox One if that makes any difference.  I recently purchased the premium version of BF4 during the gold sale.

Here is my battle log profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/munkyxtc/

Message 1 of 6 (7,074 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to activate Phantom Assignment and telling me Premium not detected

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply; I was actually able to get the issue resolved by contacting support last night.

For anyone having this issue; here are the full instructions I went through in order to help get it fixed up

1) Go to product specific help page: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-4

2) Click create new case and select your platform, then press next

3) In the Topic dropdown, choose "Game Play / In Game" and enter a quick description (my post title for example) and press next

4) Choose a contact method. Certain times of day not all options are available.  Right now the "Call Me" option is only a 7 minute wait; whereas the online chat is 30 minutes.  Whatever you choose a rep under this option should be able to assist.

For the record; it seems that this condition; at least in my case was caused by the fact I am an EA Access subscriber who had previously downloaded BF4 and all the additional expansion packs.  After I bought the premium edition on sale last week for $24 I downloaded everything again; however, it seems the system doesn't properly reflect premium in your battlelog.  Another thing you could try before jumping through hoops with support is uninstall and reinstall the premium file from your device.  After I found the root cause; I was able to find someone else who resolved it by doing so YMMV.  Hopefully this info will help others new to the BF world.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (7,745 Views)

All Replies

I just checked out your link and you can see from the screenshot that Battlelog is now showing you as Premium so you should be able to unlock the Phantom Program now.  If you log in and you are still not seeing the premium tag clear your browser cache, log out of battlelog, then close the browser and then log back in.

Untitled.jpg

Also here is the entire process or the Phantom program so you have all of the passwords necessary:

You must log into battlelog.battlefield.com and then go to leader boards.  Then at the very bottom is a very small skull in the left hand corner, click on it and then enter the phantom password for the first assignment "bumpinthenight" you can see the process here: http://www.bf4blog.com/phantom-prospect-phantom-program-assignment-dog-tag/ .  Repeat this process for the Phantom trainee assignment password "epic dream worlds" and the Phantom Initiate assignment password  "24344241893".  

Now you must completely all three phantom assignments before you can work on obtaining the phantom bow.  Once you have completed all three phantom assignments you must find one dog tag on one of the 4 new final stand maps.  After you find a dog tag you must put on the phantom soldier camo, the phantom weapon paint on your weapon, equip the left hand phantom tag that you found on one of the maps, and the phantom dog tag from the first assignment on the right hand tag.  now you must find 3 others who have all done this and each of them must have a different dog tag from one of the final stand maps so all 4 dog tags are present, and go to the elevator on the hanger 21 map.  When all 4 are in the elevator it will descend 2500 meters to the phantom vault, enter the vault password "1290 429 397648 970" and get the bow.  After you get the bow go to the right hand side of the room (if looking at the vault from the elevator) and jump on top of the furniture and grab the stack of papers which opens up the final phantom assignment with the bow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (6,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

They have the problem stickied, it says to contact an agent but reading "Your wait time is less than 5min" for more than 45 minutes only has so much appeal. edit; cleared cache on browser, still nothing.

Message 3 of 6 (6,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply; I was actually able to get the issue resolved by contacting support last night.

For anyone having this issue; here are the full instructions I went through in order to help get it fixed up

1) Go to product specific help page: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-4

2) Click create new case and select your platform, then press next

3) In the Topic dropdown, choose "Game Play / In Game" and enter a quick description (my post title for example) and press next

4) Choose a contact method. Certain times of day not all options are available.  Right now the "Call Me" option is only a 7 minute wait; whereas the online chat is 30 minutes.  Whatever you choose a rep under this option should be able to assist.

For the record; it seems that this condition; at least in my case was caused by the fact I am an EA Access subscriber who had previously downloaded BF4 and all the additional expansion packs.  After I bought the premium edition on sale last week for $24 I downloaded everything again; however, it seems the system doesn't properly reflect premium in your battlelog.  Another thing you could try before jumping through hoops with support is uninstall and reinstall the premium file from your device.  After I found the root cause; I was able to find someone else who resolved it by doing so YMMV.  Hopefully this info will help others new to the BF world.

Message 4 of 6 (7,746 Views)

★★ Novice

For me there is no option Game play/in game and I still have this problem I am gonna try to delete my premium and reinstall it

Message 5 of 6 (4,688 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (4,614 Views)