Re: [ToS] Being banned for playing on a foreigner country

by Meujeu

Original Post

[ToS] Being banned for playing on a foreigner country

★★ Novice

Hello,

here's my problem. While playing on a german server, after not even 3 minutes of game, i've been disconnected and received this message in battlelog :

" Game Disconnected : You've been banned from this server. Stated Reason : Please choose a server from your own country!"

Well i would understand if i had 200ms ping, but i'm french and i live just next to germany, so many servers in my battlelist are german with low ping (30 ms). It's the first time this happens to me, and i wanted to know if it was allowed by the EA ToS.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 13 (1,224 Views)

Funny banning in Battlefield 4

★★ Novice

You have bean banned from this server. Stated reason: Please choose a server in you own contry!

Kind of funny banning i get.

Message 1 of 13 (1,143 Views)

выкидывает с сервера по меж национальному признаку! EA геймс не против меж национальной розни.

★★★ Newbie

Сегодня узнал интересный факт о создателе интересной  игры Battlefield4,   решил поиграть на одном из  немецких серверов  но через 15 секунд после начала игры   меня выгнали с сервера  с  описанием :

Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Please choose a server in your own country!

Господа из  EA  ,  т.е. как я понимаю  вы помогаете разжигать межнациональные розни  посредством вашего продукта ?
Прошу ответить на форуме и закрыть тему,  так как если ответа не последует я задам его через твиттер и фейсбук и прочие способы связи через интернет  , находящиеся не под вашим контролем.
Message 2 of 13 (1,139 Views)

lol russian server

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
ERROR
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Please choose a server in your own country!

is this a reason to ban? lol :manlol:
Message 3 of 13 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Was the server admin online? often server admins kick ppl from other countries because they dont like them. im from germany and i got kicked often from servers in bf3 by admins. they called me often names from the german-history in ww2 etc. only for the reason that im german-.- thats rly racism...server admins should get punished for it by ea... were not in world war 2 or even more in the past when france and germany had problems with each other...Oo

i would say it was the server-admin...but maybe im wrong. i dont think theres an option that you can set up smth like that to your server

sounds really inequitable

Message 5 of 13 (1,213 Views)

★★ Novice

Well,

if it was an auto-ban, i presume it would be effective right at the beginning of my spawn. But i had the time to play a little bit and killing 3 persons. Maybe i killed the admin and didn't like it. And of course, i also think it's racist. Like i said, i didn't have 200ms ping, i had 30 ms which was better than some of the serv players. So there's no apparent and legal reason to ban me Frown

Message 6 of 13 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Meujeu wrote:

Well,

if it was an auto-ban, i presume it would be effective right at the beginning of my spawn. But i had the time to play a little bit and killing 3 persons. Maybe i killed the admin and didn't like it. And of course, i also think it's racist. Like i said, i didn't have 200ms ping, i had 30 ms which was better than some of the serv players. So there's no apparent and legal reason to ban me Frown

It's their server, they can kick you if they want to.

Might just be that they have German-speaking only language rules or something.

Message 7 of 13 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It's sad if it's allowed by EA... And i speak a little bit german by the way, but didnt have time to communicate with other players...

Message 8 of 13 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Meujeu wrote:

It's sad if it's allowed by EA... And i speak a little bit german by the way, but didnt have time to communicate with other players...

It isn't really up to EA, it's a private server. They can kick as many players as they like and I very much doubt they need to provide any reason.

The server providers may have in place some rules regarding server name etc, but outside of this if you're willing to pay for server hosting you can do what you'd like with it.

Message 9 of 13 (1,179 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, thanks guys for you assistance Wink

Message 10 of 13 (1,167 Views)