These bugs need to be addressed immediately

by B0RN_T0_KiLLL

Original Post

These bugs need to be addressed immediately

★★ Novice

-Freeze is annoying especially when you are leading the match and close to win but even worse, when game freezed, I have to force the console off by pressing On/Off button. Wait a minute to restart and a message from PSN saying that " you turned off you console inapproriately, would you like to report this to PSN?". With the hope that, this will somehow reduce the frequency of freeze. I press YES. Next screen, a similar message appear again, I said yes and I took me 5 minutes to check the data ( I couldnt remember what it said). After 10 minutes, I I managed to get to the main screen of the game but this time I have to set all the settings like when we just installed BF4 (adjust the screen margin). Finally I realised that, all campaign have lost, in multiplayer all load out have been reset to original, all game settings in OPTIONS reset to default. And another 10 minutes to set everything back to my preferences.

-Sometimes when you start the round in Roger Tranmission in a tank. The tank was shaking hard for a couples of minute like its on drugs. Very annoying.

-Sometimes after you killed someone, his body was thrown away for meters and look so funny but I think it wasnt designed for that.

-The indirect fire and parameter field upgrade are still locked for Support kit

All these bugs are experienced on PS3

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: These bugs need to be addressed immediately

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

If you find bugs or glitches you can send them directly to DICE and i hope they will look into it [edit: email address removed]

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)