The integrated graphics problem !

★ Novice

Hello my name is jason and ive got this problem : 
DirectX device creation error

Failed creating D3D device of at least version 10.0 on adapter
"Intel(R) HD Graphics" with driver "unknown". Error is
DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED ("The requested functionality is not
supported by the device or driver.")

By the way i have laptop Asus n73 with Geforce GT 425m on it and its still using integrated graphic card !
Can someboddy please Help ill pe prtty thank-full :D

Message 1 of 2 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: The integrated graphics problem !

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The problem was a long time ago but has since been resolved. Please note that this problem occurred while Battlefield 4 was in Beta.

A problem with Windows and how laptop handles i-GPU [Intel HD Graphics] and discrete GPU [NVIDIA GeForce GT425m], it actually outright disabled my NVIDIA GPU for some reason. (That, and my laptop had a first gen. of Intel CPUs [i5-430M].)

More information on how I fixed it - See Here. (I fixed the problem like this after updating the drivers (strongly recommended), also I had Windows 7 at the time.)

When you install Battlefield 4 via Origin, it will install DirectX automatically (since it's included as redist. package with Battlefield 4).

Make sure that your device drivers are up-to-date -

P.S. - Intel i-GPUs are not supported, but newer generation (after 2015) will probably work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (508 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: The integrated graphics problem !

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The problem was a long time ago but has since been resolved. Please note that this problem occurred while Battlefield 4 was in Beta.

A problem with Windows and how laptop handles i-GPU [Intel HD Graphics] and discrete GPU [NVIDIA GeForce GT425m], it actually outright disabled my NVIDIA GPU for some reason. (That, and my laptop had a first gen. of Intel CPUs [i5-430M].)

More information on how I fixed it - See Here. (I fixed the problem like this after updating the drivers (strongly recommended), also I had Windows 7 at the time.)

When you install Battlefield 4 via Origin, it will install DirectX automatically (since it's included as redist. package with Battlefield 4).

Make sure that your device drivers are up-to-date -

P.S. - Intel i-GPUs are not supported, but newer generation (after 2015) will probably work.

Message 2 of 2 (509 Views)