The connection to the session has been lost.

by -SK4ND4L-

Original Post

Re: The connection to the session has been lost.

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issues IS EA FORCING US TO PLAY NEWER BATTLEFIELD GAMES. If I do not find a fix soon I will delete my Origin account and never touch any game Origin has messed up the rumours are correct they do not know hat they are doing! Some replys from them says disable anti virus some says open ports what on earth I play many many PC games via Steam and have never had to disable my anti virus nor play with my router what a complete joke they are.

Message 11 of 14 (616 Views)

★★★ Novice

That is just plain stupid suggesting we need to open ports as I said before I play many games I have over 200 games on steam and have never needed to open ports if it was an issue with ports the game wouldntt let us join servers

Message 12 of 14 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@-SK4ND4L- If you are still interested... The only thing that worked for me related to the ISP was changing to a PPPoE connection with them and all ports open. As @SuperDeeOne  said, some origin/EA games are the only ones that gave me that kind of problem, and honestly many more... Like random crashes out of nowhere, freezing my PC just because, really unstable ping because there are no South American EA servers.... And the list goes on.

[Removed  - CM]

Message 13 of 14 (494 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello

I would delete my bf4 and install it again if it is possible. I'm not familiar with PC if you are on PC 

Hope you can fix this!

Message 14 of 14 (471 Views)