Re: The connection to the session has been lost.

by Paiovezam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The connection to the session has been lost.

★★★ Novice

Hi. I would like to know if someone could really help me because I've already tried everything in Battlefield support and nothing really works, repair the game, open the ports, and even with good connection the game is disconnected saying that the game has been lost Connection with the session. It is really frustrating.

Message 1 of 14 (1,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @-SK4ND4L- I hope you've been able to connect by now. If not, can you let us know which platform you play the game on?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (1,232 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @-SK4ND4L- I hope you've been able to connect by now. If not, can you let us know which platform you play the game on?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dude, i literally just solved it , it may be that your internet provider has closed ports for you, you need to find the tecnical support number of your provider then tell you want that ports open (or a fixed ip with all the ports open)

Message 3 of 14 (1,191 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear you were able to fix it @Paiovezam

For anyone else considering that route we have ports for Battlefield games listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

It can be done by logging into your router's admin settings, but if you need help doing this your ISP should be able to walk you through it.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice
I Play on PC. What is funny is that BTF3 this does not happen to me, and I have not yet tried that BTFV has an overview of what the connection loses again. This battlefield has brought me headaches with that.
Message 5 of 14 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Novice
Someone with many more knowledge in networks than me, I recommend using a router in bridge mode between my company's modem, in order to enable the nat and this in conditions to route ports for any other program.
Message 6 of 14 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly that is one of the problems that I have. The internet company closes the default gateway and the modem module can not be accessed, it is only necessary to put another in bridge mode and call the company to configure it.

Message 7 of 14 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good morning.
I want to thank directly and indirectly all those who have helped me. The fundamental problem was that, although I had already configured a TP Link router in my house, I also had to contact the supplier because they had to configure the bridge mode from the central station and disable the modem's Wi-Fi the company, so that now take all the ports the tp link modem. Reset the router and again configure the ports, and for the moment I have not suffered connection losses.

I hope that the explanation and solution of my problem will serve some other soldier.

Thank you so much.

Message 8 of 14 (1,112 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear it's finally fixed for you, @-SK4ND4L- 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 14 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bad news.
It happened again, obviously the only solution I have left is to leave the game.
I communicate with my provider and I can not put static ip because I have a domestic service, that is, every time I turn off the PC with my dynamic ip change. Unfortunately it is sad.
Message 10 of 14 (1,077 Views)