Re: The BattleLog - how to display my current map on a tablet?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

The BattleLog - how to display my current map on a tablet?

★★★ Novice

Hey guys/gals,

could someone help me with the issue described in the topic? I just do not know how to force my tablet to display the current map I am playing on. I am loged both (simultaneously) on the tablet and the PC but do not see that feature...

Thanks in advance for any hints/tips!

cheers!

Message 1 of 4 (1,000 Views)

You need to download the Battlelog app for whichever tablet that you are playing on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 4 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Does this function still works (diapaly map on an Android tablet)? Is so, can you let me know how to do that?

Being in the game (Battlefield 4) it is displayed to "meet battlescreen" and then it diapaly screen to download application called "battlelog". After running it - I can not find the option to see a map on an Android tablet.

I heard this was and not is (currently) supported - is that true? If that is true, should not be displayed in the game.

Please let me know what you think about that.

Thank you.

PS: sorry for Polish text - pictures a as proof it is displayed.

Message 3 of 4 (918 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (847 Views)