Temporarily banned from BF4 forum... why?

by Khai-FX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Temporarily banned from BF4 forum... why?

★★★ Newbie

As far as I'm aware, over the last 2 days I've done nothing of any sort to be banned from the BF4 forums and on top of this, I have had no reason given, whether that be by PM or e-mail.

If you guys could find out the justification of such action, I'd appreciate it.

My name on the forum is Khai-FX.

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporarily banned from BF4 forum... why?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I see EA Answers is just as dodgy as the rest of the company.

No surprise there.

An that is of zero help. The reasoning is non existent, an the underlying threat of an extension to an unjustified ban is still there. On top of which, temp bans cannot be objected yet it still goes down on record as a ban.

I give up with you guys. Everything you guys touch is a disaster.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

I’ve been banned from posting on Battlelog – What do I do? 

Take a break, go for a walk, play some Battlefield – it’s not a big deal. We’re not mad at you, you’re not in trouble – you just need a break. Do not post or complain about your ban. This will result in an extension of your ban. Temporary bans are not subject to appeal. If you feel that you have been long-termed banned incorrectly please contact us at help.ea.com

If you were banned ,an email informing you of your ban and the duration of your ban was sent to the email address that you've used for your origin account.

Please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address.

If you don't see it in your inbox ,do check your spam\bulk folder for the email.

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support from your registered email address.

***Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban withPunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

Click here https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I see EA Answers is just as dodgy as the rest of the company.

No surprise there.

An that is of zero help. The reasoning is non existent, an the underlying threat of an extension to an unjustified ban is still there. On top of which, temp bans cannot be objected yet it still goes down on record as a ban.

I give up with you guys. Everything you guys touch is a disaster.

Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)