Tech

by Haider-Iraqi-313

Original Post

Tech

★★★ Novice

Hi all . I am facing problem with bf4, exactly with metro maps only. When i enter for any metro map even if it is empty the fps decreases and i cant play even i play all the other maps normally and also i play bf1 and fifa 18 on ultra resolution and they are normal. I tried all the tech steps from the support team and they told me to post this problem on forums. I am suffering since  more than 1 month. could someone help me please it is really very strange. 

Message 1 of 7 (650 Views)

Re: Tech

Community Manager

@Haider-Iraqi-313

Are you connecting via VPN or Proxy?

Assuming you are on PC, try right clicking the game in Origin and then Repair.

If the issue continues, please post your Dxdiag so we can take a look:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi. @EA_Barry

Thank you for fast answering. As i mentions i contacted help.ea.com and we followed all the tech ts including repair for the game also i don't use vpn so i donno if this is the answer for your first question, i connect to the internet normally without using vpn.

Please have a look on my dxdiage. The issue is only in metro maps so i don't think it is because of my pc 

Message 3 of 7 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice
could i have an answer please
Message 4 of 7 (559 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Haider-Iraqi-313 Hello,

Have you tried to run a clean boot on your PC and test the game? https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Note: Don't disable PunkBuster services

Did you try to play with different graphics settings ? With Low settings for example.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 7 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi.
I did the clean boot now after you told me but it is the same.
I also tried to play with low graphics and i got the same fps with ultra(25 to 30fps) hahaha. As i mentioned i play bf1 with ultra resolution from another account with the same pc and i have 60 or more frames. Also for other bf4 maps i have nearly 90 fps with ultra resolution
Message 6 of 7 (533 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Perhaps reinstalling the game will solve your issue. Can you please try that?

Message 7 of 7 (525 Views)