Re: Stutter on Load Screen

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Gday team,

I am having the exact same issue that has been described above but with no fix. It has now been over a week, again 3-5mins to load into a match once in runs perfect until I wait for the next round where one of 2 things happen:

1. i get server disconnected or

2. i wait 3-5mins to load in and half the game is over.

High end PC on SSD. The game was working flawlessly prior to the past week.

Message 11 of 19 (1,289 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @theaussiedon

When you've got a chance could you post a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up visit the EA Help website. Please attach the text file to this thread when you can. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 19 (1,274 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, thought i'd share my experiences with this.

Having the identical issue, using a 2080ti, SSD etc etc..

I solved this issue by uninstalling NVIDIA HD Audio drivers. Since doing this, problem gone.

Hope this helps.

Message 13 of 19 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks mate I'll give it ago.

Message 14 of 19 (1,139 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @theaussiedon

Were you able to try uninstalling those drivers? Did it help in your case? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 19 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nothing has worked, I can not get past the load screen, it stutters at 1 frame a second. Audio loops and stutters during this process also.

Message 16 of 19 (1,038 Views)

Community Manager

@theaussiedon 

Thanks for giving it a go. When you have the chance could you post a DxDiag so we can take a look? You can find more details on how to pull one up over at the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 17 of 19 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Kent please see attached DxDiag

Message 18 of 19 (1,000 Views)

Community Manager

@theaussiedon 

Much appreciated! I did notice in the DxDiag that a few other processes seem to be crashing on your PC as well. Were you ever able to try running your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that has any impact while you're playing BF4? If there is something else running that's related to the issues you've been seeing in-game that might help to get around it. 

If you haven't already tried a Clean Boot can you give that a shot as well and let me know how it goes? You can find more details on how to set one up over at the EA Help website. Please let me know if that makes any difference for you. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 19 of 19 (987 Views)