Re: Stuck on loading screen Battlefield 4 PC

by jpeg_YES

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen Battlefield 4 PC

★★★★ Novice

The last couple of days I can only join empty servers. When I try to join servers with players in, I get the infinite loading screen.

Message 1 of 27 (102,541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi Hokahey12 try this for the fix.

Run the game as Administrator:
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and check the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

Run Origin as Administrator:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and check the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

Disable Origin in game:
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

Origin Cloud Storage turn it off
Origin, settings, General

If all this fails to fix it then try this...

BF4 folder in my documents holds game configs and screen shots even if BF4 is installed on different drive. When you uninstall BF4 it does NOT remove this folder. So when you install the game again you can still have the same issues.

1- Go to my Documents and remove BF4 folder place it on your Desktop or trash.
2- Be warned you do have to set up your in game settings again.
3-Repair BF4
4- When done go test your game.

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 & BF3 issues. Did I try and help you @ all? Reward me with a XP. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (117,686 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi Hokahey12 try this for the fix.

Run the game as Administrator:
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and check the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

Run Origin as Administrator:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and check the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

Disable Origin in game:
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

Origin Cloud Storage turn it off
Origin, settings, General

If all this fails to fix it then try this...

BF4 folder in my documents holds game configs and screen shots even if BF4 is installed on different drive. When you uninstall BF4 it does NOT remove this folder. So when you install the game again you can still have the same issues.

1- Go to my Documents and remove BF4 folder place it on your Desktop or trash.
2- Be warned you do have to set up your in game settings again.
3-Repair BF4
4- When done go test your game.

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 & BF3 issues. Did I try and help you @ all? Reward me with a XP. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 2 of 27 (117,687 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had it too, Launched it with a photo then pressed enter it wont load.

Message 3 of 27 (100,932 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 27 (100,680 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi smallboy944, I am not sure what you are saying ....Launched it with a photo then pressed enter it wont load..... Are you doing it this way?.... To start game open origin, go to games tab, right or left mouse click on BF4 and click on play this will open battle log then you can find a server to join. 

Edit... And you are very welcome TastyHraje happy to help you.

Message 5 of 27 (100,670 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I just got the trial and what you said to do doesn't work, Ive tried repairing both Microsoft visual cc+ things in the game folders and that  didn't work either, I get on the loading screen, the games loading but I can hear the *ty music and nothing loads, any help its really * annoying me, I just wanna try a * game to see if it works >Frown((((

Message 6 of 27 (89,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello,

I have the same issue and tried what you suggested but still it doesnt work. It is still stuck on the loading screen.

Do you think would there be any other reason for this issue?
Message 7 of 27 (86,766 Views)

★★ Novice

After doing al these you mentioned you need to restart your computer. At least it was like that in my case.

Message 8 of 27 (86,746 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried both methods and both don't work... I guess I'm not going to be doing anything.

Message 9 of 27 (77,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE HELP, when i launch BF4, i get a black screen with a little line at the top right corner loading and loading, i have left it overnight and still dones work, i have tried everything that you said on your thread and nothing. Its wonderful not being able to play the game you paid for and DICE or EA dont give a **** about it. PLEASE HELP.

Message 10 of 27 (76,495 Views)