Stats not updating on BF4

by whitelancer32

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stats not updating on BF4

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to upgrade my assignments, but not all appear to be working. I got 10 kills on METRO in 1 round & 1 kill assist ribbon, end of round said so, but when I log into BF4 it says I don't have any of them.

Message 1 of 2 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stats not updating on BF4

@whitelancer32 wrote:

I've been trying to upgrade my assignments, but not all appear to be working. I got 10 kills on METRO in 1 round & 1 kill assist ribbon, end of round said so, but when I log into BF4 it says I don't have any of them.

Be advised that the 10 kills is literally inside the metro station not just in the Metro map for the assignment. If none of them are registering to include post game make sure that you are joining a ranked server.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stats not updating on BF4

@whitelancer32 wrote:

Be advised that the 10 kills is literally inside the metro station not just in the Metro map for the assignment. If none of them are registering to include post game make sure that you are joining a ranked server.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (412 Views)