Re: Slow download and download stops at 80%

by hoezaru

Original Post

Slow download and download stops at 80%

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been trying to download the game non-stop since release. Normally I get 3 MB each second as download speed. With BF4 I get 0.2 MB second download speed.

Everytime I reach 80% downloaded after a day of only downloading I get an error message in Origin saying I am running out of disk space, even though I have 1.2 TB of free space.

Then I when I try to resume the download, it starts from the beginning.

This is extremely disappointing and frustrating. Ive bought a new rig for this game and and all my friends have been playing since the game was launched.

I am in extreme need of help in this.

PS: I dont like Origin because of this.

Message 1 of 6 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And it crashed again... I would please like an answer to this. I havent even been able to download the game since I bought it and it was released.

Message 2 of 6 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This time when it crashed at 98% and I got the message that I was running out of diskpace (even when I got 1.2TB free) it resumed to 85%.

After 5 minutes I got the same message and then the download resumed at 76%.

And I still dont understand why I get 0.2 MB download speed when I get 3.0 MB download speed on everything else.

Please respond. I have no idea what to do.

Message 3 of 6 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

man im trying to download it too but i get error 262148:131086. 
so i got at 95% and that says that error and get back to 90%. evry single time Frown

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was now finally able to get to 100%. when I pressed "play" on the Battlefield 4 in origin, origin client crashed.

When I re-started origin after I had to reboot my computer in order to get origin to start up properly. The download process starter over at 77%.

CAN I PLEASE GET SOME SUPPORT ON THIS ISSUE??? I wasted half my weekend on this allready.

Message 5 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can someone please respons to this issue??? I am begging for help here.

Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)