Re: Server assistance requested

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server assistance requested

★ Novice

I have been renting a server on BF4 for 2 weeks,,so I'm able to change ranked to official without tripping until yesterday, now even though it says changes accepted and shows changes it won't change, not a thing.  I also noticed a hacker that was using  PC to manipulate ,y server is now unbanned and I am unable to locate user name, so either EA has a bug or I'm being hacked . which ever it is I don't know what to do can anyone assist please?

Irish

Message 1 of 2 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @gcrr1165-Irish,

in that scenario, I'd recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor. They'll be able to assist you with resetting the server, which should resolve that issue usually. And while you're at it, you can also check your account details and check if you can improve security settings there. Here's a link to get you started.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (762 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @gcrr1165-Irish,

in that scenario, I'd recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor. They'll be able to assist you with resetting the server, which should resolve that issue usually. And while you're at it, you can also check your account details and check if you can improve security settings there. Here's a link to get you started.

Message 2 of 2 (763 Views)