Re: Second Assault DLC Glitchy Trophies on PS3 and lost off battlepacks boosts help!

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Second Assault DLC Glitchy Trophies on PS3 and lost off battlepacks boosts help!

★★★ Newbie

After contacting EA support live chat they have advised to post here even though there are other posts with the same problems.

My first problem is with the glitch trophy for Second Assault DLC for PS3 "Blind Bomber", this will not unlock for me! I have killed 8 enemies in a row using helicopters machine guns yet this will not unlock! I have achieved the requirement for unlocking this trophy many times all without it unlocking!

My second problem is involving the battlepack boost features, I had 5 boosts available to use but since logging onto BF4 tonight, they have all disappeared without me using them and this included an 100% boost! I have looked on my battlelog profile on the website and they are visible there to use but not in game!

I love the battlefield series but this has seriously gone downhill with BF4 just due to the amount of glitches and problems it has!

Can someone help me with the above, be really appreciated!

Cheers

df0rbesy 

P.S. Add me on PSN as am a traitor to xbox and since moving over don't have many friends to play BF4 with!

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: Second Assault DLC Glitchy Trophies on PS3 and lost off battlepacks boosts help!

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry that you have issues with your Trophies but there is not much we can do here as there are no official workaround to fix your trophy. It might be that re-syncing your trophies on your PSN network and re-installing your game might help to get rid of this issue. Maybe one of our community experts has an idea or experience with a glitched "Blind Bomber" trophy.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)