Re: Reset BF4 Solder

by rouvio

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reset BF4 Solder

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was just wondering if it was possible to reset my full bf4 account. I would like to start fresh again with no unlocks at level 1. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

OP it is not possible to reset your soldier back to level 1 like the COD Prestige function.  Your only option depending on your platform is to make a new account and link it to your existing Origin account.  On PS3 this is free and if you link it to your Origin account and you're Premium your new soldier will also be Premium.  On Xbox 360 this requires a second Xbox Live Gold Subscription, on Xbone this is free, and on PS4 you'll need to purchase a second Plus subscription.  For PC you will need to create a new origin account and purchase BF4 again

There is a lot more to do in the game to extend your play - you can go for weapons mastery tags, there are a bunch of assignments from the expansion packs to do - and many more assignments if you become a premium member.  If you've only been using a couple of classes you can expand your game by using classes that you normally don't which really changes the way your game experience is.  I've actually got  soldiers on 4 platforms and I play each one differently which had greatly extended my enjoyment of the game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

All Replies

OP it is not possible to reset your soldier back to level 1 like the COD Prestige function.  Your only option depending on your platform is to make a new account and link it to your existing Origin account.  On PS3 this is free and if you link it to your Origin account and you're Premium your new soldier will also be Premium.  On Xbox 360 this requires a second Xbox Live Gold Subscription, on Xbone this is free, and on PS4 you'll need to purchase a second Plus subscription.  For PC you will need to create a new origin account and purchase BF4 again

There is a lot more to do in the game to extend your play - you can go for weapons mastery tags, there are a bunch of assignments from the expansion packs to do - and many more assignments if you become a premium member.  If you've only been using a couple of classes you can expand your game by using classes that you normally don't which really changes the way your game experience is.  I've actually got  soldiers on 4 platforms and I play each one differently which had greatly extended my enjoyment of the game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★★ Guide

I had the same question today, got all the way to EA Support on the phone.

Even the support guy did not explain it as professionally as you did. Kudos and many thanks for clearing this up the way you did.

you got my first +1 since I joined the forums.

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Thank you for the positive feedback rouvio!

Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)