Rented server won't start

by DuckRunShoot

Original Post

Can't access server, please help.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Whenever I try to log into my server's page with owner's rights, I can't access any command on the page, I also have to restart the game countless times before it even let's me in.

(Merger post, removed CM name in title thread) - Atic 

Message 1 of 18 (2,349 Views)

Re: @EA_Atic, Can't access server's main menu, please help.

EA DICE Team

On what platform are you on? @Chronic1Thunder  

Is the menu frozen or is that you can click on anything? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 18 (2,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_AticThanks for replying Atic, I didn't realize you replied thank you.

Console PS4.

I'm still having the same issue, that's what brought me here again this morning.

Whenever I try to access the server's main menu, the game stalls and have to keep restarting it over and over until I give up.

When it finally does let me in, I get blank screens as you saw in my screen shots.

I already initialized my PS4 twice, I did all available information on the issue pertaining to the error code (CE-34878-0).

first I have to restart bf4 countless times every time I try to access the main menu and keep getting the error code (CE-34878-0) after countless tries it finally let's me in the server's main menu.

I posted a video on my you tube channel if you're interested in watching it. I made it in fast forward so it wouldn't take much of your time if you decide to watch it.

the second half of the video is when I use my main account to access it with no problem, but I can't regulate admins etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABIwKsMxKA&feature=youtu.be

Message 3 of 18 (2,162 Views)

EA DICE Team

For the error code I assume you had a watch on this article from Sony? @Chronic1Thunder 

How big is your ban list for the server? 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 18 (2,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ EA_Atic For over three years of having the server? the first two years full 24/7, and the last year full for 20 hrs a day because of the issues we been having?

not that big, there's only racist/derogatory id's, Ceiling glitchers and a couple of cheaters who use mods and enhancers, 42 isn't bad for over three years with 13 admins lol

I honestly try to run an honest server with no bs attached to it. You'd be surprised how tolerant I am with arse n nine players who try to disrupt everyone's play.

we're almost hitting 35K fans!

I know servers who have over 100 in their ban list in less then a year lol

Message 5 of 18 (2,066 Views)

★ Guide

I guess I'll have to get in touch with Sony, because now I don't even have access to our server's community page.

Thanks brother.

Message 6 of 18 (2,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_AticI just got off with Playstation, they told me the issue is on EA's end not Playstation's, because when I finally access the server's menu, I can't manage it with the owner's account.

He said my account might be blocked or something, because I can freely access the server's menu with my other account but I can't manage the server.

Message 7 of 18 (2,032 Views)

[PS4] Rented server problem. Battlefield 4

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is this even the correct place to get help with a rented server?

I was directed here by EA customer support since they said they couldn't help with rented servers.

The problems with my rented server are that i cannot see the rented server in searches, and i cannot see my rented server in favourite list.

The presets i chose for the game mode do not apply either. I selected 400% which is 3200 tickets, and when i join the game through the My Rented Server section, it only has 800 tickets active.

It has been this way since i rented the server.

Message 8 of 18 (1,936 Views)
Highlighted

Rented server won't start

★★★ Newbie

BF4 rental server I've had for a year suddenly quit working two days ago.  When I go to start the server either from the My Rented Servers or Server Browser I get a message "You have lost the connection to the session".  My admins report the same thing.   Spoke to EA Tech on the phone today and was informed they have no way to help or reset the server, DICE had removed the "tools" available for them to do anything. Any one else renting  a server and experience the same, and were you able to resolve?   I guess I could start a new server, but I'm afraid the same thing will happen and I will waste that money too.  This may be the last of BF4 for me, loyal player since Day 1.........

Message 9 of 18 (1,888 Views)

Rented Server not showing | Options to Buy another/Extend disappeared, HELP

★★ Newbie

I purchased a Rented Server for 7 Days, the server does not show up, the options for servers have disappeared, i contacted EA 3 times and Microsoft, they said they cant do anything, i followed all steps i was offered by EA. they said Come here as Developers are active here. Im unable to access or view my server i own.

Message 10 of 18 (1,949 Views)