Re: Redeemed China Rising code on PS4 and could not download

by JaysenOracle

Original Post

Redeemed China Rising code on PS4 and could not download

★★★ Newbie
I redeemed my code for the china rising expansion pack and I downloaded it and I can not play on the maps even though I have the pack downloaded.
Message 1 of 2 (667 Views)

Re: Redeemed China Rising code on PS4 and could not download

★★★★ Expert

You need PREMIUM to play for now,Some gamer on PS also can downloaded the DLC,but when they going to the server,they cannot play at all since they are not PREMIUM member.

In other words, even if you can downloaded it, when you are not a PREMIUM member,you cannot go to a server that list CR and play for now.

Not A PREMIUM  member can't go into server that list CR until 17 DEC.

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered to your account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

Message 2 of 2 (664 Views)