Ranking Issue

by Rinkashi_M

Original Post

Ranking Issue

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

I had a hard time to get in Division 1 MBT, did not play BF4 for around 2-3 weeks (caused of Hardware problems), and now i am not anymore in division 1 (normal), but i have been degraded to division 10, and I can not believe, that every other Gamer can do as much kills to pull me down to Division 10 (mathematically it has to be a few 100.000 Gamers,...). So what happend? You degraded me or what happened to the Ranking?,...

MfG ~FMK

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: Ranking Issue

Hero (Retired)

I honestly have no idea. From my point of view it looks like some sort of a coughup on the end of leaderboards, and in that case... I can't really see a way around it. By the way, how many tank kills did you have in stats before that problem started? 900-something?

Small update: It's clear that leaderboard divisions are messed up for tanks and IFV's. Everyone I checked (myself included) are in Division 10 (which always was only asssigned to people with no kills) regardless of number of kills (for example, I have over 1.6k tank and almost 1.5k IFV kills, and I'm in Div 10 in both). I'll try to pass it forward, although I wouldn't expect much in terms of it being corrected quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)