RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

by nSevenSigma

Original Post

Re: RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

★★★★ Novice

This is a broken record that just keeps spinning. Look this is plan and simple haha right!

I have had this problem for months, done everything I could get an answer for online... Nothing works. Contacted PB and asked why this is happening. Same Sh*t they always message you back with, do this, change that, install this, uninstall that?

Point is this:

If i get "Game disconnected: you were kicked by Punkbuster. Stated reason:RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]"?

Shouldn't I get an answer when I contact PB and tell them I gotten kicked from a server 30 time for the "Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]"<<<< hence the 130827? I mean GD, wtf, wth? They come up with the code"[130827]", right? so why not tell me what the H*E*L*L* , "130827" is........... Frown(

Message 51 of 64 (1,910 Views)

★★ Novice

looks good...but still have the same problem as the thread creator...

i wonder if EA awnser here and dont let the work do other guys for some XP^^

Message 52 of 64 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have had the same problem for ever.

Two separate tickets with Even Balance. No help at all so far.

They just keep asking me to send lists over running processes and services.

When I do send them the info they reply that I should kill all running programs/services and start them one and one until I find which one is the problem.

Done this numerous times by now, but still cannot find a pattern.

Then all of a sudden the problem disappears for a couple of days to a few weeks.
So I can happily play. Then it hits me again. I have not even touched anything.

Their code must be extremely bad. They must be able to debug this. I will even give them access to my computer to debug. But they are not interested.

Do we need to go to court to get this sorted?

EA and DICE should really care more about their customers and not keep using Even Balance if they cannot support their own software.

Message 53 of 64 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem shortly after the release of the community map. I have no idea and I doubt neither Pb or DICE will fix this since they are busy milking the cows.

Message 54 of 64 (1,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey anyone found a fix to this. I just bought the game on Origin and I cannot play online. After a few minutes I get kicked with this error. This a brand new PC that I just got for Christmas. There is nothing running in the background but the essentials. I literally have nothing running unless it is required to run the PC in the background. So unless Windows 10 and Origin are the problem, it must be EA's/EB's problem.

Message 55 of 64 (1,655 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unbelievable, I played for months and now while in a Session for over 40 minutes all of a sudden I got kicked by Punkbuster stating this issue?

I never had this error before so what the XXXXXX is going on?

Message 56 of 64 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe 130827 is an error where punk buster tries to take a screenshot but something, weather it be a driver or antivirus, blocks it from doing it. After 5 failed attempts PB kicks you.

This is unbelievably annoying and kind of invasive. 

Hope that clears up some confusion.

Have a good day!

Message 57 of 64 (1,418 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why won't anyone from EA or Punkbuster help Anyone of us. This ruins the game and the money spend on it, no refunds, no help, no nothing-COMPLETE BS EA&PUNKBUSTER(be ashamed)

Message 58 of 64 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 59 of 64 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wrong

Message 60 of 64 (1,202 Views)