RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

by nSevenSigma

Original Post

Re: RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

★★★ Newbie

This is getting extremely annoying, this is happening to me consistantly and I have not changed or altered anything on my computer.

I did all the above steps and I stil get randomly kicked

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'drashii' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

Message 11 of 64 (8,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't tell you how frustrating this is...  I've had this problem for over a month now, and it is making it incredibly difficult to even finish a match.

I have tried multiple fixes, including the ones found in this thread, and nothing works.  I have even tried closing every non-essential program except Chrome (for battlelog) and BF4, and I still get kicked by this.  For the love of all that is good and holy, FIX THIS ISSUE, PLEASE!  I would love to buy Premium, but there's no chance I'm throwing away more money on a game that I can't play.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Bushels_for_All' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

Message 12 of 64 (8,095 Views)

★★ Novice

ERROR

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'MasterCrazylikE' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

First time I see this today, and I havent installed any programs or drivers for a long time. For example, I played all weekend of the double xp event and had no issues what so ever and nothing changed on my computer since then. What the heck guys?
Message 13 of 64 (8,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

goto your system32 folder and find the punkbusterA and punkbusterB files and set them to run as admin and in compatability mode for win7

Message 14 of 64 (8,078 Views)

★★★ Novice

I no longer know what to do: (
Have followed all the tips from all forums.
Since I'm unable to play Saturday.
Always the same error.
Does anyone have a solution for windows 8?

Message 15 of 64 (8,052 Views)

★ Novice

Same i alos have the same problem i did all the fixes i can from ea support and i contacted PB support, but they take 10 million years to reply and it takes sooooooo long to fix it.

Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'anakin0908' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

Dice can you create you own version of PB you support is 10000000 times better than the PB support. Dictch them please they always cause error since bf3.
Message 16 of 64 (7,977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Have this since a few days, never had it before... this is a PB problem with their signatures, cos it was working months without this msg!

And the "fixes" here mentioned are just bs!

Message 17 of 64 (7,954 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Getting this in both Battlefield 3 & 4: "RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver " 
Using stock Windows 8.1 with nothing new installed except the following: 
Google Chrome 
Origin 
Battlefield 3 
Battlefield 4 

That's it.. So why is it happening? 
PB is up to date, BF3 & 4 up to date, Chrome and Origin up to date, Windows up to date.... Obviously some sort of error with PB.

Message 18 of 64 (7,860 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having this problem. Can't finish 1 map without getting this. I have shut down every application other than the few that I have to run to be able to do anything. This is messed up, because I played 130 hours without getting this error and now all of a sudden I get it all the time and I didnt install anything new. Thanks.

Message 19 of 64 (7,619 Views)

★ Novice

Same Problem here.

Config: I7, 16GB, Win 7 64Bits
, blá, blá, blá.

Get your nerd asses to work and fix the damn thing! We pay Premium to have access and the only thing I see is one problem after the other.

I play BF series since 1942. Have all games originals and it is always the same nightmare, again and again....

When I rarely stop in front of a computer to entertain myself, the  only thing I do is spend a LOT OF time reading posts to solve problems DICE creates...

FIX THE DAMN GAME ONCE FOR ALL AND LET US PLAY WHEN WE WISH TO!

Message 20 of 64 (7,474 Views)