Re: REMOVE DAWNBREAKER FROM THE MAP ROTATION!!!

by NeonXXP

Original Post

REMOVE DAWNBREAKER FROM THE MAP ROTATION!!!

★★ Novice

Please, please, please remove Dawnbreaker from the map rotation until you get the crashes with it resolved! It is so frustrating to be in a gaming session and everytime that map comes after 30 seconds of gameplay it crashes the entire console. At this point I quit out when that map comes up and hope when I rejoin the servers, I get one that is at the beginning of the map cycle. It's not even that great of a map, so I am all for dumping it permenantly.

Message 1 of 6 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Every server administrator can change the maprotation. Also, not all crash on that map and some crash on others.

While you wait for a patch to fix it I would suggest looking at the maproation of a server before you join it to avoid the annoying crashes.

Also, this is a community based technical support forum. Feedback should be given on Battlelog if you want the developers to see it Wink

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 6 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice
Battlelog tells us to use this site for tech issues
Message 3 of 6 (585 Views)

Hero

@marishizero wrote:
Battlelog tells us to use this site for tech issues

Yes, and if he wanted help to try and not crash on Dawnbreaker he would be in the right place as that would be asking for technical support.

Asking Dice to remove Dawnbreaker as a map is feedback.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 6 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

Based on the "[INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues" thread, there is more than enough people "providing feedback" that Dawnbreaker has major technical problems causing a crash of the entire console. That's a technical issue, removing the map from Dice server rotation is one easy way to temporarily solve it. Given that battlelog directs here for posting, this post is appropriate. Whether or not EA or Dice chooses to do anything in regards to it, is up to them, but they are providing this forum, so they should have some responsibility in monitioring and taking action based on what's posted here - otherwise they should provide another avenue for doing so. Your reply is not a solution, so I have unmarked it as such.

Message 5 of 6 (558 Views)

Hero

Just because it's a technical problem doesn't mean it can be solved on a community driven technical support forum. Which is what this forum is for - solving technical problems. I however fully agree that EA/Dice should have better ways of providing bugsreports.

carbonic signature

Message 6 of 6 (544 Views)