QR code BF4

by lthannan1995

Original Post

Re: Account linking mystery

★★★ Newbie
Oh and unless it's hidden I don't see any QR code to scan on any screen.
Message 11 of 52 (22,676 Views)

Re: QR code BF4

★★★ Novice
Can't find mine in the battlelog in the game like it says in the app for the new app... Xbox one

Ea is messing up bad with how bf4 is right now.
Message 12 of 52 (46,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't find the QR code on X1 anywhere
Message 13 of 52 (39,181 Views)

★★★ Novice
So where it's it for x1 and ps4? We still can not find the qr codes? I do feel we deserve answers. Many many issues are un resolved and un answered. Something would be nice
Message 14 of 52 (36,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have looked everywhere on xbox one for the qr code, chated with ea advisor bots and still have gotten no answer thisbisbsuch bs. I mean i pay 100 bucks for a game and have had nothing but problems. So tempting to put in cod ghosts instead of dealing with all these problems. Just give me the friggin qr code allready for f sake.
Message 15 of 52 (25,551 Views)

Battlelog App

★★★ Newbie

I cannot log in, due to the fact that I haven't linked my origin account to Battlefield 3?

I don't want to link Battlefield 3, I wish to link Battlefield 4. 

Is there any way to do this? I have tried to find the QR code on BF4 to no avail (Xbox One version).

Message 16 of 52 (22,679 Views)

Re: Battlelog App

★★★★ Expert

You need to contact EA game advisor DIRECTLY to get it link correctly then,only they have the tools and authority to help you on this issue

For any issues regarding accounts, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 17 of 52 (22,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You go download the app, then u go to your battlelog in the game, then you click on the try it now which is located on the the bottom right of the first slide, then u scan the QR code.... On mine, it said type in TTYL and I am unsure how to do type letters on PS4 controller. (no the keyboard didn't come up)
Message 18 of 52 (24,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It told me to type STTS. So I pressed [Square, Triangel, Triangel, Square]. I don't know what the hell Y or L means... But just keep changing the code untill you get one like I did... Wink
Message 19 of 52 (24,190 Views)

Re: QR code BF4 for Xbox One

★★★ Novice
I can not find the QR code for battlelog/commander. This is ridiculous! And with the xbox one version, they set up the account for you so I don't have a clue what my email is? This needs to be fixed DICE!
Message 20 of 52 (23,986 Views)