Re: QR code BF4

by elibf475

Original Post

Accepted Solution

QR code BF4

★★★ Newbie

Where can i find the QR code in the battlefield 4 main menu to scan with my Battlelog app on my phone?

Message 1 of 52 (198,735 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: QR code BF4 for Xbox One

Hero (Retired)
There is no QR code. It was never actually added into the game... yet.

View in thread

Message 36 of 52 (23,953 Views)

All Replies

QR code BF4

★★★ Novice
I can't find the page to scan the QR code and get access to battlelog
Message 2 of 52 (193,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also wondering the same thing. And how to activate the BATTLESCREEN minimap on my iPad. The is no option for it on the bottom right like everyone else has.
Message 3 of 52 (194,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In game(not the browser) at the deploy screen in the top right is several emblems(one backspace,freinds , trophy,etc...), click on them(or press backspace). Make sure the battlelog tab is open, there is will be a button in the bottom right group that says "get the battlelog app", click the "try it now" button, click continue to go to the QR code page. Scan the QR code.

Message 4 of 52 (193,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But what do you do if you are on ps3 where will it be then
Message 5 of 52 (190,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have PS3 too and I'm wondering the same thing.

Message 6 of 52 (190,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just found out that the QR code login is for PS4, Xbone, and PC only.

Message 7 of 52 (190,218 Views)

Battlelog App Login Issues

★★★★ Novice

I know my Origin login is correct because I used them to login in to this website and I use Origin on PC a lot as well.

I have tried countless times to login to the Battlelog Android app but it refuses my login credentials

I've also tried the QR code login that it recommends to do, but I cannot find the QR code in the game

Message 8 of 52 (163,191 Views)

Account linking mystery

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 52 (163,131 Views)

Re: Account linking mystery

★★★ Newbie
I got BF3 on the playstation 3 earlier in the year. I've since sold the system, and now have BF4 on the Xbox one. I'm able to play just fine, however whenever I try to log into battlelog it just gives me the old BF3 stats and BF4 isn't there. I'm really confused as I'm trying to enjoy and enhance my experience with battlelog and can't. Sorry if this issue has been resolved I just don't know what to do. I can't find how to link my xbox account through origin. Thank you for any help.
Message 10 of 52 (163,130 Views)