Purchased BF4 Premium (in steam), cant access any premium content?

by MunterMudAce

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased BF4 Premium (in steam), cant access any premium content?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I purchased BF4 Premiuim via Steam. The game now runs and works, I can play normal BF4 Servers, but when I try to join a server running an expansion map it comes up with an error and asks me to purchase the expansions, but when I click on the expansion packs it says OWNED, and when I click to purchase the Premium bundle it also says OWNED. But I can't access or use them, or purchase them individually.

Please can you assist on how I can fix this, thank you Standard smile

I have also tried launching BF4 through steam, and through origin, the content is not accessible via either launcher.

I have also checked the DLC content on the steam store page and it says I've downloaded and installed the full premium bundle.

I have checked and my Steam and Origin account are linked correctly.

Message 1 of 2 (811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased BF4 Premium (in steam), cant access any premium content?

Community Manager

Hi @MunterMudAce

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid issues like this aren't something we're able to help with on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (777 Views)

All Replies

Re: Purchased BF4 Premium (in steam), cant access any premium content?

Community Manager

Hi @MunterMudAce

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid issues like this aren't something we're able to help with on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (778 Views)