Punkbuster... Error "You have been kicked by Punkbuster"

by dr_rumzi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Punkbuster... Error "You have been kicked by Punkbuster"

★★★ Newbie

I was playing last night with no problems, I was then kicked and rejoined. This morning however, everytime I join a server I'm immediately kicked and the problem wont subside. I dont recieve any kind of error code. 

I have allowed punkbuster complete access to my PC firewall. I have ensured that all services are free to roam. I have uninstalled punkbuster numerous times and reinstalled it from the appropriate website. 

I have exhausted all resources, i need help! 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Punkbuster... Error "You have been kicked by Punkbuster"

★★★ Novice

It seems your PB is installed but the PnkBstrA/B services are not... Go to the Instalation Folder

~\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 - look for pbsvc.exe, and execute it, it will install the services required to update the PunkBuster

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Submit a ticket to Even Balance: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

Message 2 of 4 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice

It seems your PB is installed but the PnkBstrA/B services are not... Go to the Instalation Folder

~\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 - look for pbsvc.exe, and execute it, it will install the services required to update the PunkBuster

Message 3 of 4 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@dr_rumzitry to check if you have the punkbuster running from the services in task manager

edit: i have had this problem before and all that i needed to do was going to task manager and enable them to start thats all

Message 4 of 4 (440 Views)