Re: PunkBuster ban

by II_Raphaeluss_II

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PunkBuster ban

★★ Novice

Hello,

I've been banned from BF4 by PunkBuster the 25/12/2018 for this reason GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN c889f11f   (I can't find information about that code), i don't cheat or use any program that change my game, i send a ticket to EvenBalance but they don't answer, what can I do??

Sorry for broken english

Message 1 of 12 (3,192 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Ryzik01 wrote:

I just realize i'm also banned from BF3

BF3 Bann reason:

bf3.png

BF4 Bann reason:punkbuster.png

@Ryzik01you hvae not been banned in BF3, that is the no packet flow error which means that the PB parent servers are not receiving any information from your local PB client so it kicks you. Here's the solution for that error:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/RESTRICTION-Service-Communication-Failure-PnkBstrA-exe/m-p/16...

Options

‎10-20-2013 05:47 PM

I got the RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe message.
I finally fixed mine after reading lots of forums, i did a few of my own things, some probably not needed, and others probably noobish, but in the end mine works!
i did:
1. Open windows firewall
2. click advanced settings( on the left) and then inbound (also left)
3. Find PnkbstrA.exe and PnkbstrB.exe (if you have two of both, its fine)
4. right click on each of them>properties>programs and services
5. make sure that "all programs that meet the spesifications" is checked
6. then go to the "Advanced" tab and check all 3 boxes. Domain, Private and Public.
7. REMEMBER TO DO THIS FOR ALL PnkBstr Files. then save and quit.
8. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3 and delete "Pb" folder.
9. go to these 2 links:
http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloader/download.php?file=1
http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe
10. download and install both
11. Run Pbsetup.exe (the first link)
12. add a game (eg. bf3)
13. check for updates.

However in BF4 you have actually been banned, but not in BF3.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (3,341 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Yes I got banned too. Didn't use any cheats. Have been mostly playing on russian servers and had a broken mouse which kept losing connection. Sent also a ticket to EB.
Message 2 of 12 (3,124 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also got ban a few days ago, after 2200h in the game BF4. The scale of the problem is international, and EA does nothing about it. Even the PBBans.com portal resigned from cooperation with EvenBalance.  You really think that banned people will buy BFV?  no way!

Message 3 of 12 (3,111 Views)

[ Edited ]

If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. In order to challenge a PB ban you'll need to file an appeal directly with Evenbalance.

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 4 of 12 (3,092 Views)

★ Apprentice

thank you for answering according to the template ..yes yes... you can not do anything, we bought a game from a punkbuster or from EA?  I appealed to PB but like hundreds of players, I did not get an answer. Or simply EB does not want to accept the appeal. It is enough to read Internet forums that the scale of this problem is international. And everyone has a grudge against you "EA" because you pretend that there is no problem. Even the PBbans portal resigned from cooperation with EvenBalance. Players buy games from you and sign a contract with you, and the company that works with you makes it impossible to play. The punkbuster system is outdated and can not cope with new software on computers, therefore it detects them as prohibited programs and banishes players. Or of course there is a second version that this action is deliberate and supported by you so that players will abandon the old BF3 / Bf4 games and buy a new BF5. anyway, your reputation in the eyes of players is very much lost.

Message 5 of 12 (3,073 Views)

★★ Novice

@ragnarok013so EA sold me a game but they can't do anything when i get banned wrongly??  You're second link is dead... Are you a bot?

Message 6 of 12 (3,019 Views)

★★ Novice

I just realize i'm also banned from BF3

BF3 Bann reason:

bf3.png

BF4 Bann reason:punkbuster.png

Message 7 of 12 (2,983 Views)

★ Apprentice
Welcome to the club. EA is probably hoping that banned people will buy BFV :> in the worst case, a new copy of BF4. In both cases they earn.
Message 8 of 12 (2,958 Views)

★★ Novice

Does Evenbalance even answer ? It's been a month since i send a ticket, EA are you going to do something?

Message 9 of 12 (2,894 Views)

@Ryzik01 wrote:

@ragnarok013so EA sold me a game but they can't do anything when i get banned wrongly??  You're second link is dead... Are you a bot?

I've updated the post removing the dead link @Ryzik01 and no I'm not a bot. No EA cannot unban you in a third party software package that they contracted with as they do not have access to Evenbalances systems.  You can still play the product that you paid for on servers that do not use PB anti-cheat.

Message 10 of 12 (2,852 Views)