PunkBuster Error Delivering False Positive Ban - No Response From Evan Balance

by Irruptive_V2

Original Post

PunkBuster Error Delivering False Positive Ban - No Response From Evan Balance

★★ Novice

I recently have installed a clean version of windows 10 pro onto my computer and downloaded BF4. When I launched BF4 and tried to join any server after about 20 seconds into the game I would be kicked from the game and would receive an error message saying "kicked by PunkBuster." After almost an entire day of extensive trouble shooting I was not able to fix the issue. I had tried re-installing PunkBuster and restarting my computer. Then I tried uninstalling PunkBuster from all locations on my computer and re-installing PunkBuster and still had no luck. I then tried adjusting my windows firewall settings and the problem still persisted. Every time after I tried to resolve the problem I would restart my computer and join a server to see if the problem was fixed. One time when I attempted to join a server I had killed a player before the usual kick message it would give me after 20 seconds into the game and in the chat it said "player banned from server" followed by my username and then I received the same error message I would usually get after 20 seconds of being on any server saying "kicked by PunkBuster." Sure enough now when I checked PBBans my name was showing up for a ban just after that incident. I had appealed on their website and did receive a response but they said that they can not help me if it is a global ban from Evan Balance. The staff told me to write an appeal ticket to Evan Balance and I did but I have yet to had any response from them. The staff at PBBans said that it is unlikely that I would have any luck because supposedly Evan Balance have not replied to any support tickets in months. This is not acceptable. After reading some threads it seems that I am not the only one with this issue and that this is happening to lots of people. Evan Balance needs to be held responsible for these occurrences. They should be not be able to just ignore peoples support tickets for months when they run an anti-cheat service like this.  They should also have staff that are able to assist people and manually review bans. The automatic filter bans are obviously not working how they were intended to be working. There is almost no way to contact anyone or receive any support from Evan Balance at the moment and I am not able to do anything about the situation at this point. Even if my account was unbanned from PunkBuster I would still not be able to play the game until these issues are fixed because of the error messages I receive every time I try to join a server because of PunkBuster. This anti-cheat is very flawed and it seems Evan Balance does not care anymore. I am still attempting to contact someone from Evan Balance about getting my GUID unbanned because I care about my reputation being tarnished by a false positive. This is extremely frustrating being I am on a clean installation of windows 10 and downloaded BF4 from origin and still get all these issues trying to play.

Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

Re: PunkBuster Error Delivering False Positive Ban - No Response From Evan Balan

★★ Novice

All I can say is I totally understand your frustration.  This is exactly the situation for myself.

Readers of these threads might conclude that bans have been enacted for a reason.

All you would need to do is view my player stats, I can't possibly have been cheating or hacking or whatever the hell it is that was detected.

After months of fruitless efforts, google searches and watching YouTube tips, there is just no way to solve this.

EA in these forums don't care.  They just provide standard replies.  "Contact Even Balance"

Origin Error Reporter?  You never even hear back from them.

Even Balance?  Do they even exist anymore?  It's probably just an empty office somewhere.

I absolutely miss BF4, I would buy another copy of the game if I thought it would help. 

Would that be a solution?  Nobody can even answer that question.

good luck to anyone who has been GUID banned by Even Balance.  A heartless bunch of cowards.

Thumbs down

Message 2 of 2 (553 Views)