Problem with UI and Battlelog BF4

by Bozn1k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with UI and Battlelog BF4

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

I would like to report a bug that annoys me a lot and i cant play battlefield.

When I open the game and it comes to the main menu I cant see any words or letters and I cant click on the spot that they wery

And even from battlelog all of the servers are showing 0 players and when I join in one of them I am the only one in the match..

I dont know what is happening respond as soon as you can

I posted some pictures to let you know what is the exact problem

Message 1 of 5 (2,888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with UI and Battlelog BF4

Hero (Retired)

@Bozn1k Hello,

1. To fix UI issue, please go to Documents>>Battlefield 4 and delete all folders except Settings. Also, for Battlefield 1 folder if have it.
  2. About battlelog, please reset your filter in the server browser and clear browser cache.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,406 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Bozn1k Hello,

1. To fix UI issue, please go to Documents>>Battlefield 4 and delete all folders except Settings. Also, for Battlefield 1 folder if have it.
  2. About battlelog, please reset your filter in the server browser and clear browser cache.
Message 2 of 5 (3,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh my god thank you so much it was so simple now i can play thaanks!!!:eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 5 (2,867 Views)

★ Novice
Please How can i reset my filter in the server browser and clear browser cache ?..
Message 4 of 5 (2,596 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@omeno_1993

1. Go to Battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ and go to Server Browser. Then open the Filter and click Reset button.
  2. Here is the article that explains how to clear browser cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clearing-your-browsers-cache/

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (2,579 Views)